PDA

View Full Version : cuppycakemom

sunshinecindy
01-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I know you are needing some help with getting into Supermember lounge. You need to send me the correct Supermember password, just like you sent your request, but use the right word. You should have received it in an email.

cuppycakemom
01-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks! I got your PM and will do it right this time. I didn't even realize....a big duh moment for me.

Though, I must say, i didn't get a sm email this quarter (I did qualify and am able to get to the Sm lounge and all)...so I can get the password from there.

THANKS AGAIN!!

SunshineGirl
01-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks! I got your PM and will do it right this time. I didn't even realize....a big duh moment for me.

Though, I must say, i didn't get a sm email this quarter (I did qualify and am able to get to the Sm lounge and all)...so I can get the password from there.

THANKS AGAIN!!

Do you usually get your emails from us? Like the regular daily emails?

cuppycakemom
01-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Do you usually get your emails from us? Like the regular daily emails?

I do get emails, yes. But if there really is an email EVERY day, then I'm not getting them all.

I do get the ones that talk about things like contests, and featured shopping and such like that, yes.

the last two I got: American Express on the 17th and the cruise one on fri the 18th.

Blessing and Miracle
01-27-2008, 01:59 AM
Though, I must say, i didn't get a sm email this quarter

I didn't receive an email either!