PDA

View Full Version : A Public Thank you to my Friends!!

PSL1013
03-24-2011, 03:23 PM
I just wanted to post and let everyone know that two of my friends from Sunshine Rewards just sent me a beautiful potted azalea plant. I lost my only aunt suddenly two weeks ago who I was extremely close to, she was like a mother to me. Both of these friends cared enough to send me this gift and I will be forever grateful for their thoughtfulness.

Thank you to ~Kathie and Pat (Spring) for thinking of me and being so thoughtful! Love you guys! :heart:

Iteach
03-24-2011, 04:24 PM
How wonderful and thoughtful!! SR are awesome!

I am so sorry for the loss of your aunt. It is never easy and you will be in my thoughts.

SunshineGirl
03-24-2011, 05:09 PM
What terrific friends! I love seeing the sunshine spread when people need it the most. :hugs:

Three4Me
03-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Pam, I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Great friends are such a blessing. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ashleigh:sunshine:

speechteachri
03-24-2011, 07:21 PM
SR really is a wonderful place full of amazing people! So sorry about your loss!:hugs:

pbhall13
03-24-2011, 11:36 PM
I hope were able to bring a smile to your day!

Could we all get together again??????

~Kathie
03-25-2011, 12:03 AM
I just wanted to post and let everyone know that two of my friends from Sunshine Rewards just sent me a beautiful potted azalea plant. I lost my only aunt suddenly two weeks ago who I was extremely close to, she was like a mother to me. Both of these friends cared enough to send me this gift and I will be forever grateful for their thoughtfulness.

Thank you to ~Kathie and Pat (Spring) for thinking of me and being so thoughtful! Love you guys! :heart:

You're welcome. We love you too. Glad you liked the plant.

Sounds good to me......who's turn to plan something???

PSL1013
03-25-2011, 07:45 AM
I hope were able to bring a smile to your day!

Yes, both smiles and tears! ;)

spring
03-25-2011, 03:30 PM
You are most welcome, Pam.:hugs::hugs:

Pam (pbhall13, that is), would love for all of us to get together again. I'd be glad to have you all here, but my house is on the market. I could just see inviting you all over only to have my house sold before you can get here. Wait a minute, maybe that will sell my house faster, lol! :rotfl:

speechteachri
03-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh, I would love to get together again!

Pooh's Pal
03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
So sorry for your loss Pam & glad someone spread the "sunshine"!

and YES would Love to get to see everyone again soon!