PDA

View Full Version : Receiving credits

letharobin
01-17-2008, 02:52 PM
I receive credits for clicking the paid clicks, but I don't receive credit for signing up. Also I don't receive credit for the popular offers. Is there something I'm not doing right?

Letha

m 'n c
01-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Check out some of these threads and see if any of the advice helps:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=6022

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=6081

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4665

If it doesn't help give us some more specs on your computer and which offers.

abcboys
01-17-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure if I'm any help. I seem to be having trouble getting anything to credit lately either. I look at everyones posts on "automatic credits for me today" and I guess they don't like me as I have trouble getting anything to credit lately. Do the daily surveys credit for you? Have you gotten credit for the offers at all or just lately?

lanny76
01-17-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't know that I can be much help either!! The click and offers don't ever seem to credit for me either. I had a ton of luck during crazy credits and am doing nothing different since then, but am having trouble with things crediting again.
I have my pc set to allow session cookies, 3rd party, I run ccleaner often, I use IE, I check confirmation emails - I follow all the advice I have found on the forums! But it just seems that sometimes things won't go thru - then suddenly you have a good run.
However, whether other offers have credited for me or not, the click and offers simply haven't for whatever reason. I keep trying them, because someday, one might surprise me!:)

sammielynn
01-17-2008, 04:52 PM
You are not alone. But what I have found is that some weeks you will get credit for everything and then other weeks you get nothing. Can't explaine it but that just seems to be how it is. I'm in a dry spell right now, but know that next week will be better. Keep trying.

Alice28
01-17-2008, 05:11 PM
and don't forget- some of these offers, once you do one, sometimes you are in their permanent database, and you won't get credit for future offers! I've been doing SR for almost 2 years now, and there are some companies that just recognize my IP address no matter what I do with clearing cookies, etc. I just take all offers with a grain of salt knowing that some will not come thru!

kimntrent
01-19-2008, 01:29 AM
My mom hasn't gotten a credit since she changed to Yahoo DSL. Any ideas there?

Kim

m 'n c
01-19-2008, 01:35 AM
My mom hasn't gotten a credit since she changed to Yahoo DSL. Any ideas there?

Kim

Did it install any toolbars or programs on her computer? I've been on yahoo dsl since I joined in July 2006 and haven't had any issues. I also haven't installed anything they recommended so check that out.

bs4free
01-19-2008, 04:28 AM
maybe the new ip on yahoo dsl was used to do alot of the offers before? can she get credit for daily surveys and paid clicks?

jnorth1007
01-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Have her check the settings and make sure that they weren't changed when she switched providers. Yahoo also installs their own toolbar which I had to uninstall.

sammielynn
01-21-2008, 11:23 AM
I think that my problem is my security software(CA). I had problems when I first installed it last May. I finally got the settings correct and things started to credit. About three weeks ago I had to do a system rescue. At first I had Mcaffee installed and then got around to putting CA back on the computer, Did that on Jan 11. Since then I have not had anything but the paid clicks and scratch off to credit. I may look into changing security software again. What do you use?

basketrn
01-21-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't know that I can be much help either!! The click and offers don't ever seem to credit for me either. I had a ton of luck during crazy credits and am doing nothing different since then, but am having trouble with things crediting again.
I have my pc set to allow session cookies, 3rd party, I run ccleaner often, I use IE, I check confirmation emails - I follow all the advice I have found on the forums! But it just seems that sometimes things won't go thru - then suddenly you have a good run.
However, whether other offers have credited for me or not, the click and offers simply haven't for whatever reason. I keep trying them, because someday, one might surprise me!:)

I received a lot of credits during crazy credits too, but now nothing!! I have doen approx 2 paid sign ups a day..NO credits:computer:

bs4free
01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
I think that my problem is my security software(CA). I had problems when I first installed it last May. I finally got the settings correct and things started to credit. About three weeks ago I had to do a system rescue. At first I had Mcaffee installed and then got around to putting CA back on the computer, Did that on Jan 11. Since then I have not had anything but the paid clicks and scratch off to credit. I may look into changing security software again. What do you use?
I like to use a few of the security programs out! Now i know they have been mentioned on the forum before, but not sure if we can mention them now as they are free versions of software but the companies also sell pay versions, so if you would like just PM me and i would be happy to let you know what i use or do a forum search for anti-virus or Spyware and they sould come up as well.