PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Trying to Make SM or SM Plus?

SunshineGirl
03-31-2011, 11:24 AM
Do we have anyone out there still trying to make SM or SM Plus today? I'm working on adding a few new freebie offers just in case!

Breeze88
03-31-2011, 01:43 PM
I thought I'd be really close yesterday, but not one of the 3 surveys I took credited ((MV, AMP, SSI), so I'm just right around $4 and some change short :( If I don't get the surveys/credits today then the freebies probably wouldn't make a differance.

This is the first time I've come so close, but there's always next quarter to try again :)

m 'n c
03-31-2011, 02:32 PM
I thought I'd be really close yesterday, but not one of the 3 surveys I took credited ((MV, AMP, SSI), so I'm just right around $4 and some change short :( If I don't get the surveys/credits today then the freebies probably wouldn't make a differance.

This is the first time I've come so close, but there's always next quarter to try again :)

Keep trying. You never know what will happen. Just clear cookies and keep trying.

materstater
03-31-2011, 02:35 PM
I finally got the hang of doing surveys after starting in November. But I'm 13.00 short for this time--hope I get it next time!;)

SCard
03-31-2011, 03:40 PM
I finally got the hang of doing surveys after starting in November. But I'm 13.00 short for this time--hope I get it next time!;)

You can do it next quarter. :) Took me 5 months or so to get the hang of things and I have now been SM for 4 quarters (I think) and SMP for 3!

materstater
03-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Awesome! Yeah kicking myself for not figuring it out sooner --once i got that first gift card I was hooked and then just 4 weeks ago figured out to turn off cookies-yeah helps if you read the forum! :rotfl:

Iteach
03-31-2011, 05:26 PM

Is there a Vista Prints offer you can do?

dwkay8
03-31-2011, 07:18 PM
I've never done freebies before, but I just did one you added today. I think I finished it, so I'm crossing my fingers it credits. I only need 8 more cents for SM, and I doubt any more surveys will be added tonight on the three I can still take.

Hedy
03-31-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not gonna make it. First time in almost 4 years, :cry::cry::cry:

chipndale
03-31-2011, 08:58 PM
I've never done freebies before, but I just did one you added today. I think I finished it, so I'm crossing my fingers it credits. I only need 8 more cents for SM, and I doubt any more surveys will be added tonight on the three I can still take.

Hoping that the offer credits. I have done a few of the fasting crediting offers. Have you done the ArcaMax - Daily Jokes or the ArcaMAx - Recipes?

dwkay8
03-31-2011, 09:11 PM
Hoping that the offer credits. I have done a few of the fasting crediting offers. Have you done the ArcaMax - Daily Jokes or the ArcaMAx - Recipes?

Thank you SOO much for posting this! I signed up for one, so I checked my email for the first time today and now...

Total Earnings This Quarter: 100.02

:party: Thank you Tricia! There aren't enough emoticons in the world to express how happy I am right now!

chipndale
03-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Thank you SOO much for posting this! I signed up for one, so I checked my email for the first time today and now...

:party: Thank you Tricia! There aren't enough emoticons in the world to express how happy I am right now!

Congratulations! I thought those both credited almost instantly and they are super easy!

pan
03-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Tricia,

I joined SR on December 26th, and this quarter i earned $216.48, but till now i haven't received any information , whether i am a super member or not.
Can you please check on this.

Thanks....

Iteach
04-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Hi Tricia,

I joined SR on December 26th, and this quarter i earned $216.48, but till now i haven't received any information , whether i am a super member or not.
Can you please check on this.

Thanks....

The quarter ends today. It runs from January 1, 2011 until March 30, 2011. The next quarter runs from April 1 to June 31 and so on. Tomorrow you should receive an email at the email address that you used to sign up with SR. Watch for that email and follow the instructions to join the Super Member group. You must make the request to join the group. The email will tell you how to do that. Congratulations and enjoy your SM status!!

pan
04-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Mary, Thanks a lot for the info, ya i got an email today morning saying welcome to 2Q11 super member and joined the super member group.

Happy to be a super member----

SCard
04-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Watch out it's addicting! Once you make SM you want to do it every quarter!:)

materstater
05-09-2011, 07:20 AM
I hit 100 yesterday. Very excited it willbe my first time

~Kathie
05-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Congratulations!!!:party::party::party:

spring
05-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Hit the $100 mark today! :cooldance::cooldance:

PSL1013
05-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Hit the $100 mark today! :cooldance::cooldance:

Yay Congrats!!! :clap:

gpp2001
05-15-2011, 10:23 AM
I am almost exactly half way to SMPlus and it is almost the exact middle of the quarter!!! I'm exactly where I need to be!! (Not really - I'd like tomake SMP well before the last day of the quarter but I'm doing great considering I have taken quite a few days off from doing surveys!) :sunshine:

OhMari
05-15-2011, 03:30 PM
I"m half way there. Like someone said, I have another half to get there. But I hate how slow this is taking me.