PDA

View Full Version : Can U pls confirm? I don't want to break any rules!

fourfoxesinpa
01-19-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry if I'm a little confused by the guidelines of waiting 30 days to try freebie offers again. I'm wondering about the "Fast Crediting" survey offers that seem to be automatically crediting for other SRers on the hour. Must I wait a month to retry them? Or, is it safe to retry after 3 or 4 days? For instance, the one about the Patriots going undefeated. Is that a "freebie offer?" I certainly don't want to do anything to get me or SR in any kind of trouble.

Thanks so much for explaining this to my dense self. :) :) :)

bartleby1
01-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Yes, that is exactly the type of offers they are talking about. 30 days to try again

m 'n c
01-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Yes per Tricia's post those are the ones that were recently being flagged as questionable by the advertisers. Yes its frustrating when you do one and they don't credit and they credit for everyone else but we need to wait 30 days to try again otherwise the advertisers will quit working with SR.

fourfoxesinpa
01-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks - I was a little confused because there wasn't a "freebie" in that offer (it was a survey). I'll be sure to wait. Thanks again for the clarification.

m 'n c
01-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Anything that does not cost you money is considered a freebie. HTH!