PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bithday ~Kathie

speechteachri
04-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Wishing you a wonderful day!!:sunshine:

:party:

PSL1013
04-02-2011, 10:13 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are at the best place to celebrate, have a great day!!! :mickey: :minnie: :peterpan: :tinkerbell:

spring
04-02-2011, 11:05 AM
HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, KATHIE!:party::party:

Three4Me
04-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday, Kathie! I wish a wonderful and special day!:party:

nurseminnie76
04-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Happy Birthday Kathie! I hope it's a wonderful, magical day for you!

:party::party:

Blessing and Miracle
04-02-2011, 07:43 PM
I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!:)

~Kathie
04-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Thank you all. We spent the day at Hollywood Studios with dinner at Le Cellier in Epcot. I was sung to by the Hat Lady at the Rose & Crown Pub. It was a great day!!!

PSL1013
04-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Thank you all. We spent the day at Hollywood Studios with dinner at Le Cellier in Epcot. I was sung to by the Hat Lady at the Rose & Crown Pub. It was a great day!!!

Hat Lady? I guess there are some things that I don't know about Disney, never heard of her! :rotfl:

~Kathie
04-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Hat Lady? I guess there are some things that I don't know about Disney, never heard of her! :rotfl:

Her name is Carol Stein. She's one of the displaced players from the Adventurer's Club. She plays the piano and sings in the Rose and Crown Pub, all the way at the end near the exit on the Fish & Chip wagon is. She has several different hats she wears depending on what she is singing about. Nice gal.....lots of fun there.

PSL1013
04-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Her name is Carol Stein. She's one of the displaced players from the Adventurer's Club. She plays the piano and sings in the Rose and Crown Pub, all the way at the end near the exit on the Fish & Chip wagon is. She has several different hats she wears depending on what she is singing about. Nice gal.....lots of fun there.

We have a reservation there for when we go, I'll have to check her out...weird, I can't believe I never heard of her before but we only went to the Adventurer's Club once I think, many moons ago. Does she play there everyday or night?

~Kathie
04-05-2011, 10:13 AM
We have a reservation there for when we go, I'll have to check her out...weird, I can't believe I never heard of her before but we only went to the Adventurer's Club once I think, many moons ago. Does she play there everyday or night?

I'm not sure. We were there on Saturday and I'm thinking most of the entertainment plays on the weekends. The Flower & Garden Concerts are only on the weekends now. We were lucky enough to come into Epcot through the back entrance, we caught the British Invasion just going on, then went to have a pre-dinner drink at the pub around 7:30. The place was packed. Carol was on a break and chatting with guests when we came in. HTH

PSL1013
04-05-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm not sure. We were there on Saturday and I'm thinking most of the entertainment plays on the weekends. The Flower & Garden Concerts are only on the weekends now. We were lucky enough to come into Epcot through the back entrance, we caught the British Invasion just going on, then went to have a pre-dinner drink at the pub around 7:30. The place was packed. Carol was on a break and chatting with guests when we came in. HTH

Thanks..never been in the Pub part, we'll have to check it out! :D