PDA

View Full Version : How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

amykmi
01-20-2008, 02:00 PM
I've done a fair amount of shopping over the last couple of months through SR and everything has shown up in my account perfectly except a recent Walmart purchase.

It's outside of the timeframe where the others (including another Walmart) showed in my account as pending, and I'm just wondering how long I should wait before submitting a trouble ticket.

Any advice is appreciated! :)

jnorth1007
01-20-2008, 02:07 PM
You have to wait 7 - 10 days but I have found that it really is better to wait 10-14 days. Most of the manual credits are done on Sundays. Keep an eye out and see if it shows up tonight.

m 'n c
01-20-2008, 02:10 PM
It really depends on what shopping you did as some merchants vary when they turn credits over - some when you order, others when it ships, some only once a month. I stick with the 14 day rule before turning in TT.

amykmi
01-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you!

I'm almost at 14 days (it's 12 today) so I'll wait a bit longer to see if it shows up. The others must've just credited super fast. :)

askomsky
01-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread and didn't see one started, just curious if anyone has seen manual shopping credits pending in their account yet for today? I have several that are over the 14 day mark (not by much) and was just curious.....

Thanks
April

Mandi
01-27-2008, 04:50 PM
I don't see anything in my account and I have 2 that are over 12 days old. I'm hoping they'll post later tonight.

spring
01-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread and didn't see one started, just curious if anyone has seen manual shopping credits pending in their account yet for today? I have several that are over the 14 day mark (not by much) and was just curious.....

Thanks
April

Not me. I'm hoping at least 1 of mine will show up later today (out of 3 I'm waiting for).

askomsky
01-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Not me. I'm hoping at least 1 of mine will show up later today (out of 3 I'm waiting for).

Thanks I have about 7 total but 2 or 3 are just recent so I'm really hoping at least some of the 4 come through.

jl8595
01-27-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm waiting on one too - hopefully soon! :sunshine:

PSL1013
01-27-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm also waiting for one to show up in pending but it's only been 6 days since I placed the order and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so I have no idea when it should hit my pending account? I'm hoping for a miracle and it credits tonight overnight out of the blue because it would be nice to see it in my account for the big cashout? :confused:

penn19
01-27-2008, 07:59 PM
I have one (well actually 3, but thats another story) that if it credits will be about $20!! I have been waiting since the beginning of December. I have not lost hope-yet. But $20 is $20.

spring
01-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Just checked and I have now pending shopping credits for 2 out of 3 of my offers. The odd thing is, the credits are for the 2 I did in the past week. The one I did 3 weeks ago and have had for over 2 weeks isn't there yet. However, I'm happy for the 2 out of 3 so far!:sunshine:

ligrumpygirl
01-27-2008, 09:00 PM
I just checked...now have 3 more pending!! YEAH!! :cooldance:

PSL1013
01-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Mine is there too, whoo hoo! :cooldance:

bellanlivismom
01-27-2008, 09:08 PM
I am hoping that some of mine show up. I am waiting on 3 as well. :sunshine:

askomsky
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Mine is there too, whoo hoo! :cooldance:

Ugh not what I want to hear, I just checked and don't see any of mine yet! I'll give it a little while longer since it looks like it's just going up now??????

askomsky
01-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Just checked and I have now pending shopping credits for 2 out of 3 of my offers. The odd thing is, the credits are for the 2 I did in the past week. The one I did 3 weeks ago and have had for over 2 weeks isn't there yet. However, I'm happy for the 2 out of 3 so far!:sunshine:

I would be happy for just one right now! I'm 7 on the big board, and hope that I don't lose ground if none of my shopping credits come through. :(
I have 1 over 2 wks old and 5 that are just hitting the 2 wk mark.

bellanlivismom
01-27-2008, 09:13 PM
I have been checking so much today I think that my refresh button is going to wear out. I am sooooo not patient. Not what I wanted to hear either, but I know that Tricia posted something the other day that there were a lot of credits sitting there waiting to be uploaded, so I am trying to be patient.

askomsky
01-27-2008, 09:22 PM
I have been checking so much today I think that my refresh button is going to wear out. I am sooooo not patient. Not what I wanted to hear either, but I know that Tricia posted something the other day that there were a lot of credits sitting there waiting to be uploaded, so I am trying to be patient.

Same here! Which is why I'm starting to "worry" bc I know she was going to do all that she could before the cashout. It just seems lately I've had to open a TT for the last few shopping credits, one that is still pending from mid Dec! I was fine until the other's started posting theirs! lol

Keeping my fingers crossed....

bellanlivismom
01-27-2008, 09:25 PM
My purchases were all from 1/24. So I am not in a panic yet. 2 were I tunes and 1 Disney. So not a lot of money, but I just like to see it hanging out there in the pending file. :)

Kycha
01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Same here! Which is why I'm starting to "worry" bc I know she was going to do all that she could before the cashout. It just seems lately I've had to open a TT for the last few shopping credits, one that is still pending from mid Dec! I was fine until the other's started posting theirs! lol

Keeping my fingers crossed....

I feel your pain! I am waiting on 6 shopping credits, totaling about $20. I'm at #9 on the leader board. But, there is less than $1 separating #9,10 and 11. I just want one of my things to credit. I'm getting antsy here.:sunshine2: I'm trying to be patient and not refresh every 5 minutes. But, it is hard.

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 09:54 PM
My purchases were all from 1/24. So I am not in a panic yet. 2 were I tunes and 1 Disney. So not a lot of money, but I just like to see it hanging out there in the pending file. :)

I won't pull itunes and Disney until tomorrow morning. For some reason, when I try to pull a set of certain advertisers on the weekend, they only give me partial information...and then I need to manually do them. So I would not worry about these at all. They should be there tomorrow. That goes for a whole bunch of stores that all come from the same advertising network.

askomsky
01-27-2008, 09:59 PM
I won't pull itunes and Disney until tomorrow morning. For some reason, when I try to pull a set of certain advertisers on the weekend, they only give me partial information...and then I need to manually do them. So I would not worry about these at all. They should be there tomorrow. That goes for a whole bunch of stores that all come from the same advertising network.

That's good news sort of! I didn't order from any of them, but was afraid to list the names. Batteries was one I was still waiting on, along with shoebuy, fandango and ebay.

askomsky
01-27-2008, 10:00 PM
I feel your pain! I am waiting on 6 shopping credits, totaling about $20. I'm at #9 on the leader board. But, there is less than $1 separating #9,10 and 11. I just want one of my things to credit. I'm getting antsy here.:sunshine2: I'm trying to be patient and not refresh every 5 minutes. But, it is hard.

We can fret together then! My fear is all these credits coming through for everyone but me! lol I've been up there all month, to lose it in the end would kill me.... :)

bellanlivismom
01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks Tricia!!! whew! Now I can just keep trying to get a survey. :)

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 10:12 PM
That's good news sort of! I didn't order from any of them, but was afraid to list the names. Batteries was one I was still waiting on, along with shoebuy, fandango and ebay.

Oh....that's not good news. Are shoebuy, fandango, and ebay all places that you have made purchases in the last week but don't have pending credits?

askomsky
01-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh....that's not good news. Are shoebuy, fandango, and ebay all places that you have made purchases in the last week but don't have pending credits?

batteries is from 1/7 date Cindy posted the thread
ebay is I think 1/9-1/11 somewhere, have to run downstairs to check
Shoebuy is 1/12, Fandango is 1/13, 1/15.

The other one I'm not too concerned with, I ordered from shoebuy again on 1/17 but had to return bc of size and replaced the order on 1/23 (whole family decided they wanted crocs!)

Also while we're at it, is the greenbags a manual offer credit?

And yes nothing is pending for me except a $10 offer due to release on 2/15.
I usually go into current earnings and check pending to see if anything is getting ready to post, nodda.

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 10:21 PM
batteries is from 1/7 date Cindy posted the thread
ebay is I think 1/9-1/11 somewhere, have to run downstairs to check
Shoebuy is 1/12, Fandango is 1/13, 1/15.

The other one I'm not too concerned with, I ordered from shoebuy again on 1/17 but had to return bc of size and replaced the order on 1/23 (whole family decided they wanted crocs!)

Also while we're at it, is the greenbags a manual offer credit?

And yes nothing is pending for me except a $10 offer due to release on 2/15.
I usually go into current earnings and check pending to see if anything is getting ready to post, nodda.

You might want to talk to Angie about seeing what is up with your computer because all of these should have posted by now. :(

askomsky
01-27-2008, 10:26 PM
You might want to talk to Angie about seeing what is up with your computer because all of these should have posted by now. :(

That's what I couldn't understand. Batteries was from work, but I ordered from lids before xmas from work and that posted fine.

I've been getting other credits, obviously power pops, but also newegg was a recent one and radio shack. I'm ordering them from the same computer, and other things are crediting just fine, so I'm not sure why I'm having an issue.

Even right before the New Year when you pushed credits through I had 2 fandango's and a shoebuy post on the 31st. So It's only been 2 wks since I ordered from them and got credit just fine. I do the same thing I've always done with this laptop, every morning when it boots up I clear cookies and history and start my SR day. The only other time I cleared cookies in the same day was crazy credits and then I still waited until my credits posted before I did and I know I didn't order anything (shopping wise then).

Well I guess I'll go ahead and open the TT's and see what the scoop is.

Thanks!

askomsky
01-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey Tricia,

I just remembered that I didnt' have any problems getting these to credit:

#1051949 Shopping: Order 117540809 Clark Color Labs 4.00 Credits 01/08/2008 Paid
#1052512 Shopping: Order 001099718994-8000012 Shutterfly 4.00 Credits 01/07/2008 Paid

and I ordered them on the same pc as all the other stuff. I honestly can't figure out why. I had to file a TT for shoebuy from 12/22 that just came through last week, not sure if they gave a reason as to the delay, but I know it eventually did come through.

I remember ordering (something really small) from ebay back in Dec and not getting credit for it, but it was so small I didn't bother, too much work for Miss Angie for .03.

Ok , I'm done, poor Miss Angie isn't going to like me when she logs in tomorrow! :(

Ok well Miss Angie is really going to shoot me! lol Somehow, somewhere not going to question it, Fandango just came through (THANK YOU!)
while I was opening several TT's... So Miss Angie or Tricia, please feel free to close it!

Now i"m heading to bed.

Thanks!

spring
01-28-2008, 06:54 AM
Here is my post from 1/6/08:
A big Thank You to Angie and Cindy for getting me credit for my Nutritional Science Lab order! Thanks for going to bat for me!

Now fast forward to today, 1/28/08
Having been successful, I immediately ordered again...........from this same company..........and am again filing a TT. Should I just automatically file a TT if I order from them? All my other recent orders from other companies have been posted. Do they have a wait in there that I don't know about? It even has "sun rewards" in the ocnfirmation e-mail. I'm stumped.

gpp2001
01-28-2008, 09:46 AM
I was wondering when Expedia and MagazineDiscount.com posted. I have orders with both and waiting patiently, hoping they come thru before Thursday! I don't need them for the cash out but they would boost me back into the top ten!!

I have completed my stay for Expedia, but I am only 7 days from the stay and won't file a TT until next week. But if there's any chance that I should have already seen them and could get them in by Thursday it would be great.

Just asking!

jnorth1007
01-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Expedia may take a little while. Some of the travel sites only upload once a month. I would wait at least 14 days before filing anything on them since I think my last one took I think 21 days to post. Not to say that it won't credit earlier than that it really just depends on when they upload. Good luck!

gpp2001
01-28-2008, 10:20 AM
Expedia may take a little while. Some of the travel sites only upload once a month. I would wait at least 14 days before filing anything on them since I think my last one took I think 21 days to post. Not to say that it won't credit earlier than that it really just depends on when they upload. Good luck!

Thanks Janet!

I was just hoping it would come thru for this month - oh well!!

Better luck next month!

karn

fourfoxesinpa
01-28-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm sorry to appear stupid but I'm confused :confused: :confused: on what the process is for a shopping credit to be added to your account. Are there two steps? The first when it is added to pending and then a second for when the amount is actually added to your account? What is the 3 day for SM - when it goes into pending or when it gets added? I'm not worried about it for the big cash out but I would love to see a credit to, hopefully, keep me in the top 10 and I don't see anything on my Member Page about it. It shipped last Thursday. I've looked through the stickies and just don't get it. Thanks!

m 'n c
01-28-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm sorry to appear stupid but I'm confused :confused: :confused: on what the process is for a shopping credit to be added to your account. Are there two steps? The first when it is added to pending and then a second for when the amount is actually added to your account? What is the 3 day for SM - when it goes into pending or when it gets added? I'm not worried about it for the big cash out but I would love to see a credit to, hopefully, keep me in the top 10 and I don't see anything on my Member Page about it. It shipped last Thursday. I've looked through the stickies and just don't get it. Thanks!

The pending piece is the waiting period merchants requested SR to have in the event you order something then return it. It helps cut down on the issuance of credits and then the revoking of credits.

The waiting period or "pending" period starts the day you order from the merchant. If you are not a Super Member your order pends for 21 days. If you are a SuperMember your order pends for 3 days. If the order credits after your pending period is over (most cases with Super Members) then it will come off pend the night it was posted.

Does that help at all?

fourfoxesinpa
01-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Thanks, Catherine. That does help. Well, at least I understand the process. But, now I'm concerned with a Shutterfly order that I placed last Monday, was shipped on Thursday and I don't have anything in my account to indicate a credit is pending. I am SM. :confused: :confused: I'll cross my fingers and then wait until next Monday before I can file a TT, I guess? Thanks again.

SunshineGirl
01-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks Janet!

I was just hoping it would come thru for this month - oh well!!

Better luck next month!

karn

I actually had one expedia come through without a subid. Go ahead and file the trouble ticket and cross your fingers that it happened to be yours!!

faithhope
01-28-2008, 11:27 AM
I do try to be patient... I'm just not good at it...:angel:
But I do hate to file a TT... I just feel so guilty...

it is funny but I got the credit for an item I haven't even received yet
(Yeah Web Vitamins!!!)

But unfortunately I think I'll have to file a TT on a different merchant today.
:computer: I'm nearing the month deadline and don't want to miss out on credits because I filed a TT too late.

fourfoxesinpa
01-28-2008, 11:36 AM

Now, I'm confused again! The credit just appeared in my account but never was in pending. Is that common or just the way some merchants work? If thanks are due for having these credits post, :clap: :thanks:

gpp2001
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
I actually had one expedia come through without a subid. Go ahead and file the trouble ticket and cross your fingers that it happened to be yours!!

Thanks Tricia - I'm on it!! Thank you Thank you thank You!!!

bellanlivismom
01-28-2008, 12:02 PM
My 3 appeared this morning. :) YAY!! Thanks Tricia!

askomsky
01-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Now, I'm confused again! The credit just appeared in my account but never was in pending. Is that common or just the way some merchants work? If thanks are due for having these credits post, :clap: :thanks:

Some are just instant, I had one merchant like that last night (this is my guess) as this same merchant was before. Not sure, bc other's will show up with a past date then when the script runs at night it credits to the acct.
So yes it's common with some!

gpp2001
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM

It was me!!!! Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!!!! maybe that will be enough to boost me up a little!! Woo Hoo!!

SunshineGirl
01-28-2008, 03:37 PM
It was me!!!! Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!!!! maybe that will be enough to boost me up a little!! Woo Hoo!!

I was so hoping that it was yours. As soon as I saw your confirmation number, I did a little dance. LOL!

DisneyMa
01-28-2008, 03:45 PM
How long should a TT be "out there" before you consider it a lost cause? I have a PetCo TT from 12/6/07. I need to purchase from PetCo next month and I don't want to if SR (and I:D) are not going to get our credits.

spring
01-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm reposting this because I haven't gotten an answer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my post from 1/6/08:
A big Thank You to Angie and Cindy for getting me credit for my Nutritional Science Lab order! Thanks for going to bat for me!

Now fast forward to today, 1/28/08
Having been successful, I immediately ordered again...........from this same company..........and am again filing a TT. Should I just automatically file a TT if I order from them? All my other recent orders from other companies have been posted. Do they have a wait in there that I don't know about? It even has "sun rewards" in the ocnfirmation e-mail. I'm stumped.

gpp2001
01-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I was so hoping that it was yours. As soon as I saw your confirmation number, I did a little dance. LOL!

That's so funny - I love that you get as excited about this stuff as we do!!

So, since that was taken care of so quickly - what about magazinediscounts.com - how long is it taking for these to post? I don't want to appear too greedy but I would love to make it back into the top 10!!

Thanks!
Karn