PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Did I just mess up?!?

Kycha
01-21-2008, 01:05 AM
I just ordered a 3 month subscription to Disney DVD Gift express. When I completed the order, I went back to SR and somehow I was logged out. Help! I always clear cookies before shopping, then I make sure I am logged in. So I have no idea what happened. Is this going to be a problem getting my credits?

spring
01-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Oh, no! That is really frustrating. I've had it happen to me, also, but I have managed to get credits because I did click through SR first. Hope that will be true for you as well. Good luck!

linanglab
01-21-2008, 07:53 AM
This happens to me periodically for offers and shopping. So far, I have always gotten credit. Hope it credits for you!

jl8595
01-21-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm sure you'll be fine - the same thing happened to me last week when I ordered something from Walmart.com...came back to SR and was logged out. But I did receive credit, so I'm sure you will too!

Magical JenK
01-21-2008, 11:00 AM
I just ordered a 3 month subscription to Disney DVD Gift express. When I completed the order, I went back to SR and somehow I was logged out. Help! I always clear cookies before shopping, then I make sure I am logged in. So I have no idea what happened. Is this going to be a problem getting my credits?

I signed up on Saturday night too! I'm so excited to get the DVDs! Although, I think I have to change some of mine up since I had Aladdin & Cinderella for months 2 & 3...couldn't figure out how to change month 1. Wonder how that works...if you select a DVD that's going to be going back in the vault?? You must have to select another movie I would guess? I doubt they'd honor your request a few months later??? Anyone know?

Kycha
01-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks you guys! You all did a good job at making me feel better. Even if the credits don't come through, I will still be getting some Disney DVD's. So, after watching Ratatouille the other night while babysitting my neice and nephew, during the previews they showed the Pixar shorts. I got that one and Chicken Little and Miracle(DH is a huge hockey fan). Somehow, I have never seen those two movies.

mollyeilis
01-21-2008, 02:50 PM
We got the Pixar shorts for Yule, and it's so much fun. And Chicken Little is the cutest movie. I love the (voice) casting.

Magical JenK, I hope you can figure out how to change it! You've reminded me that I need to order one or both of those before the 31st, though I need to do it through DMC to almost finish up that membership obligation. :p The gift express thing sounds good, especially getting credits for it, but I gotta finish this first! :angel: