PDA

View Full Version : Surveys Looking a Little Better

SunshineGirl
01-22-2008, 07:03 PM
I know it isn't the case for *everyone*, but both the Daily Surveys and the MyThoughtCounts surveys seem to be better yesterday and today. Probably because it is early in the week. If you are hoping to pick up some quick credits before the Disney cashout special, now would be the time to try these.

Magical JenK
01-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Awesome news! Thanks!

cherbear
01-22-2008, 07:55 PM
I definitely noticed that today...thanks!

StitchandPooh'smom
01-22-2008, 08:36 PM
I know it isn't the case for *everyone*, but both the Daily Surveys and the MyThoughtCounts surveys seem to be better yesterday and today. Probably because it is early in the week. If you are hoping to pick up some quick credits before the Disney cashout special, now would be the time to try these.

I noticed an easier time this week, after about a weeklong dry spell.

And that special Disney cashout would be when? . . . :rotfl:

bs4free
01-23-2008, 12:44 AM
thanks for the survey update.. A few extra credits will help before the special cashout...

linanglab
01-23-2008, 07:19 AM
I got one really easy for Monday and yesterday. But I got 2 credits from Monday which I am not sure how that happened. Don't remember any passed surveys that did not credit. Some took me back to other pages, so I am assuming those credited and I did not think it did and did another one. That has happened to me twice this month. It is a little stressful because it is NOT intentional. I don't want to get in trouble....But because of that, I am 22/22 this month.

Tricia - I won't get in trouble, will I??????

SunshineGirl
01-23-2008, 10:28 AM
I got one really easy for Monday and yesterday. But I got 2 credits from Monday which I am not sure how that happened. Don't remember any passed surveys that did not credit. Some took me back to other pages, so I am assuming those credited and I did not think it did and did another one. That has happened to me twice this month. It is a little stressful because it is NOT intentional. I don't want to get in trouble....But because of that, I am 22/22 this month.

Tricia - I won't get in trouble, will I??????

Nope. You won't get in trouble.

linanglab
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Nope. You won't get in trouble.

Whew!!!! Didn't think I would get in trouble, but I always get nervous. Do NOT want to do something that will get me kicked out!:)

lanny76
01-23-2008, 03:55 PM
The other day I also got two for some odd reason - I guess I didn't think one seemed like it would credit so I tried another, which seemed like it did; however both did!
I'm glad to know that something like this happening once in a while doesn't get you in trouble, cuz that's the last thing I want!

lmroyea
01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
I definitely noticed a difference. I've had a dry spell for quite awhile and I got the past 2 days:cooldance: Can't wait to get home tonight to try for a third!

mommytotwo
01-23-2008, 04:12 PM
I was finally able to complete one, but it took me like 20 minutes. Is this usually how long the surveys take?

OhMari
01-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I was finally able to complete one, but it took me like 20 minutes. Is this usually how long the surveys take?

Yep. 20 minutes is normal. That is why we post when we get an easy one, that only takes a few minutes. Lots of work for .80.