PDA

View Full Version : Universal Trip for Four

fourfoxesinpa
01-23-2008, 10:18 AM
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO - FAMILY GET-A-WAY AT THE LOEWS ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT

Do not enter family members using your same computer. ePrize can, and will, detect it and disqualify all of you.

* 4-day trip for 4 to Orlando, FL, incl airfare, hotel (one room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando incl connecting Jurassic Park Kid's Suite), airport transfers, 4 3-day/2-park passes to Universal Studios parks, and dinner at Wantilan Luau. Value $4,965

http://www.universalorlando.com/ht_index.html

linanglab
01-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks! I have never been to Universal. It would be nice to win the trip. There are so many people who do NOT like it, that I was afraid to "waste" my OWN money to go. However, I like amusement parks, so I think I would like it. I would NOT compare it to Disney because....well...there is NO comparison!

fourfoxesinpa
01-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks! I have never been to Universal. It would be nice to win the trip. There are so many people who do NOT like it, that I was afraid to "waste" my OWN money to go. However, I like amusement parks, so I think I would like it. I would NOT compare it to Disney because....well...there is NO comparison!

We were there in November...had five day passes and really enjoyed ourselves. I totally agree - It is NOT Disney but still thoroughly enjoyable. Even more enjoyable was the fact that our adult 5 day passes were only $79.95 when we bought them and the kids were a little cheaper. We had free hotel from points and then went to MVMCP, Downtown Disney, Disney Quest and DCL so we got our Disney fix. IMHO, the Spiderman ride at Islands of Adventure is THE best ride in Orlando. Absolutely amazing - so very cool! And, the Mythos restaurant in IOA has been ranked the best theme park restaurant in the world for a couple of years straight. It was SO yummy and topped anything I ever ate in Epcot. Now, we certainly didn't need 5 days at Universal. We were there at a slow time and got to do everything we wanted, more times than we ever thought we would. In a few years, we might go back for a day or two when they get the new Harry Potter ride up and running. That'll be cool.

linanglab
01-23-2008, 11:14 AM
I KNOW my boys would love all the rides at Universal. They are (oldest especially) roller coaster kids. Disney has fun rides which they love, but they would like a few more Rocknroller coaster type rides. We might take a day or 2 there next year when we go to Disney instead of going to Sea World. I am glad you liked Universal. We go to Kings Island several times a year, and the kids LOVE that, so I think Universal would be a great place to try!