PDA

View Full Version : WOW! SR Shopping Now has Jelly Belly!

dizneemom
01-23-2008, 10:31 AM
And I just placed an order for my DH's office a couple of days ago! I wish that they'd been added earlier but I did check. Oh well, I couldn't resist the 10% back, so I placed another order. One thing about jelly beans, they stay fresh forever if you keep them sealed.

SunshineGirl
01-23-2008, 10:32 AM
I placed an order yesterday because 1) they have cute stuff for Valentine's Day and 2) they have SUGAR FREE!!! I was so excited to add them. I think they might just become one of my new favorites.

jl8595
01-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Awesome! I hadn't noticed. The Easter Bunny always brings JB's...a favorite in our household! Did you say 10% back?? Looks like I'll be doing a 'lil shopping tonight, LOL!

Thanks!! :sunshine:

linanglab
01-23-2008, 10:34 AM
When did this merchant arrive???? I missed it! I LOVE Jelly bellys. I do not like regular Jelly Beans, but I like some of the flavors of the bellys! I will have to go and take a look!

m 'n c
01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
When did this merchant arrive???? I missed it! I LOVE Jelly bellys. I do not like regular Jelly Beans, but I like some of the flavors of the bellys! I will have to go and take a look!

I noticed it yesterday on the news and link page. Not sure officially when they signed on with SR.

disney_girl
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
I just saw it this morning!! I LOVE those Starkist gems.... and oh I wanted those when I was pregnant but couldn't find them anywhere around here!

DisneyMa
01-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Here in Northern California is a Jelly Belly manufacturing plant. They have daily tours and have the belly flops area. You can buy the "not perfect" jelly bellys (called belly flops) for cheap! Because they are a local company, DH's company always has jelly bellys at company picnics. Believe me, you can get tired of them!

10% back is sweet, though!!

linanglab
01-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Here in Northern California is a Jelly Belly manufacturing plant. They have daily tours and have the belly flops area. You can buy the "not perfect" jelly bellys (called belly flops) for cheap! Because they are a local company, DH's company always has jelly bellys at company picnics. Believe me, you can get tired of them!

How fun! Belly flops! LOVE that name.

SunshineGirl
01-23-2008, 12:04 PM

I saw the plant on television at Christmas and vowed that I am going to get to take a tour in the next couple of years!!!

mjjmbnmm
01-23-2008, 12:49 PM
We also have here in Kenosha, wi. well actually pleasent prarie which is kenosha county, I know I can buy them cheaper at the plant, but the 10% is really tempting.

DisneyMa
01-23-2008, 01:10 PM
I saw the plant on television at Christmas and vowed that I am going to get to take a tour in the next couple of years!!!

Let me know when you are in town! Jelly Belly is not that exciting, but if you are around it is something fun for the kids.

I know I can buy them cheaper at the plant, but the 10% is really tempting.

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

MrsWonka
01-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I placed an order yesterday because 1) they have cute stuff for Valentine's Day and 2) they have SUGAR FREE!!! I was so excited to add them. I think they might just become one of my new favorites.

Tricia, be careful, the Sugar Free are loaded with carbs still. I had gestational diabetes and thought these would be great, but the carb value was so high I still couldn't eat them.

We live about 5 minutes from the plant (drive by it everyday going to/from work). We do the tour usually about once a year (my DD11 likes it).

DisneyMa
01-23-2008, 02:06 PM
We must live very close! DH drives past the plant on his way to work too. The jelly belly plant and the Bud plant!:rotfl:

MrsWonka
01-23-2008, 03:25 PM
We live in Suisun and work in Napa. Have to turn at the Bud plant and pass the Jelly Belly plant....

DisneyMa
01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
DH passes the 12 exit everyday!

The traffic on Fridays has been really bad lately! Luckily DH's schedule changes so much he usually misses most of the rush hour.

MrsWonka
01-23-2008, 04:12 PM
This past Friday was horrid. I am guessing everyone going to Tahoe for the weekend... We went over the mountain through Wooden Valley, probably takes about the same about of time, but, alot less people.