PDA

View Full Version : Friend having issues signing up for the Forum

Magical JenK
01-23-2008, 11:19 AM
She's been trying to sign up, but it says to type in the picture, but she can't see the picture. Do you think it's her connection at work? She hasn't tried to sign up from her home computer yet.

Any suggestions or should she just try from home before troubleshooting at work???

Thanks

cglaura
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Does she have an ad blocking program? I used to get that issue when I had Norton, it had an option to turn on or off the ad blocking.

disneyforever
01-25-2008, 08:03 AM
I just had the same trouble. It took me 3 tries over 2 days to get signed up for the forum.
It was viewing the stuff in the little box. I don't know what changed, I didn't do anything different,
but on the 3rd try it was there and I got to sign up.

Elaine

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 08:30 AM
SunshineGuy found the problem for us and everyone should be good to go now. :)

Magical JenK
01-25-2008, 10:47 AM
SunshineGuy found the problem for us and everyone should be good to go now. :)

Awesome thanks! I'll see if she's able to now!!

Magical JenK
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Awesome! She's online right now! I see her!! :0)

Thanks again for getting it fixed!

kimntrent
01-26-2008, 01:37 PM
My girlfriend said the same thing. She said she signed up and never got credit. I don't think that is right but then again with this issue it may be. Is there any way to look at new sign ups and see if they got their credit.

Kim

sunshinecindy
01-26-2008, 01:39 PM
My girlfriend said the same thing. She said she signed up and never got credit. I don't think that is right but then again with this issue it may be. Is there any way to look at new sign ups and see if they got their credit.

Kim

Have her PM me with her name and email addy.

reillynsamsmom
01-26-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm new here and had problems getting on the forum too. Kimntrent referred me. She has been very helpful in answering questions and stuff. I never received credit for joining the forum and she told me to pm you sunshinecindy. I don't think I can pm yet though. My email is brittbkay@aol.com. Thanks.

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 05:47 PM
If someone does not get credit when they join the forum, they just need to go back into the offers (or the intro letter) and click on the offer again to get credit for joining the forum. That will bring them to the forum. Then they need to go in to edit their profile in ANY way. Adding an interest...adding their SR number. Whatever. That will fire the pixel to give the credit. If they still don't get the credit after that, they need to check their explorer settings because something is blocking their cookies.

reillynsamsmom
01-27-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm seeing the credits now, thanks. I'm still tring to get familiar with :sunshine: ! I learn a little more each day! I hope to continue learning!! Thanks for the help!