PDA

View Full Version : I <3 Tricia and Sunshine Rewards!

m 'n c
04-15-2011, 11:26 AM
I was just able to cash out for the final pieces of my cruise vacation in June! I am so happy because I don't have a job right now and I feel bad not being able to fully contribute to vacation and household bills other than what I get with unemployment. Mike and I actually contemplated skipping the coke cups while on the cruise which would be really hard since we both drink at least 1 coke a day.

But all of that changed when Tricia bumped up the number of daily surveys to 8 and some great offers and shopping merchants. So today I was able to purchase those 2 pieces and surprised Mike.

Thank you so much Tricia! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-15-2011, 11:45 AM
I am so glad to hear this!!! Isn't it amazing what just a few cashouts can do for your "extras" budget? Thank you for your kind words. :sunshine:

MdCaterer
04-15-2011, 12:02 PM
That is awesome to hear. Have a wonderful time on your cruise!!!

iluvamystery89
04-15-2011, 12:36 PM
that is wonderful, cate! :banana: hope y'all have a great time!

Three4Me
04-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Awesome news! Have an incredible time!:banana:

lkat
04-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Love it when you can pay for things you otherwise couldn't with SR earnings :sunshine:

Just got another $250 Disney GC in the mail yesterday from SR! Going to use it to help my mom pay for her room...she's coming with us this year and she is a huge help with the kiddos and such, so I feel it's just something I can do to help her out with joining us :)

m 'n c
04-15-2011, 04:32 PM
I am just so excited! I'm use to the old days where there were only 1 or 2 survey companies and meeting my goal took a while. I just love the new way!

I'm working on our yoga classes on the boat and our drink tab now. It would be nice to bring a huge chuck of change with us for that.