PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gift Reminders

sunshinecindy
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM
If you aren't signed up for Gift Reminders for your family, you need to. Imagine how stupid I felt today when I got one for DH birthday and had forgot all about it, especially since I'm the one who takes care of the Gift Reminders. Sheesh, but its a good thing I did get it, cause now I'm off to order something for him.

Hedy
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
LOL.
Cindy, you really do an awesome job with those reminders.

m4travels
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
If you aren't signed up for Gift Reminders for your family, you need to. Imagine how stupid I felt today when I got one for DH birthday and had forgot all about it, especially since I'm the one who takes care of the Gift Reminders. Sheesh, but its a good thing I did get it, cause now I'm off to order something for him.

Okay, this would have been smart since PD's b'day is this Sunday. Time to sign up!

Hedy
01-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Okay, this would have been smart since PD's b'day is this Sunday. Time to sign up!

I think they're sent 5 days ahead of time, so you might want to fudge the date.
w00t for Aquariuses. (aquari?)

linanglab
01-25-2008, 10:55 AM
I do love this function! I almost forgot parents birthdays, but thanks to SR, they never knew that!

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 11:29 AM
I got one for your DH today, too, Cindy. LOL!

You can actually have them set for whenever you want. I think the default is 5 days, but you can change it. I have them all set up for 21 days in case I want to order a gift online.