PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant.com

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Restaurant.com is running another 60% off promo. I'm seeing some restaurants listed that were NOT available by the time that they ran it last month. Use code "EASY" (I'm sure Cindy will get the coupon up soon, too) if you want to try it out.

Kycha
01-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow! I almost ordered some gc's last night. I'm glad I waited!

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 02:38 PM
I actually convinced SunshineGuy to buy one for the first time yesterday (he's no big on online coupons) and he was very impressed! He bought it in the morning and used it for lunch.

MrsWonka
01-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Tricia, The Melting Pot in San Mateo is listed, but I really want to go to the one in Rocklin, do you know if I purchase the GC from restaurants.com can I use it at any location or does it have to be the location that is listed on their site??? Thanks.

Kycha
01-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Tricia, The Melting Pot in San Mateo is listed, but I really want to go to the one in Rocklin, do you know if I purchase the GC from restaurants.com can I use it at any location or does it have to be the location that is listed on their site??? Thanks.
I am pretty sure it is only good for the restaurant that is listed. It prints the address of the restaurant on the gc.

MrsWonka
01-25-2008, 03:51 PM
I am pretty sure it is only good for the restaurant that is listed. It prints the address of the restaurant on the gc.

Thanks Kycha. I was afraid of that. No SR credit for me....

annieollendorf
01-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Ok, you guys we are going to Disney in June but we are staying in tampa before and after our stay at Disney.

What is your experience with using restaurant gift cards and can you give me any good restaurants in that area. I am checking the site our now.

Thanks April

sunshinecindy
01-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Ok, you guys we are going to Disney in June but we are staying in tampa before and after our stay at Disney.

What is your experience with using restaurant gift cards and can you give me any good restaurants in that area. I am checking the site our now.

Thanks April

Ashley St Grill is Good, a little pricey
Chammps is good, sports bar atmosphere type, but good food, not pricey
Margarita Mamas in Channelside is a fun place to go
DO NOT go to the Fox cool jazz club, its pricey, food not so great and very very limited menu

Thats all I can tell ya

annieollendorf
01-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks Cindy, I am checking those out. I looked at Mama Margaritas and I think I realllllly could enjoy that one :cheers:

sunshinecindy
01-25-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks Cindy, I am checking those out. I looked at Mama Margaritas and I think I realllllly could enjoy that one :cheers:

If you go there you will be in channelside, that place is hopping. Stop in at "howling at the moon". its like no place you have ever been, party time.

nicholfamily5
01-25-2008, 10:29 PM
I just used it tonight!
I ordered a $25 gc for our favorite local steakhouse (it's a lot harder to eat there for me now!! lol)
The gc cost me only $4!! There was a $35 minimum for the check, but with 5 of us eating that wasn't hard to get to.

And then to get 7% back on that is just too good.

Funny story...my loving hubby saved me the veggies off his steak tips.:confused:
He thought he was being sweet, but couldn't understand why I wouldn't eat them....hello! They are mixed in with STEAK! :rotfl:

Hedy
01-25-2008, 11:36 PM
I just used it tonight!
I ordered a $25 gc for our favorite local steakhouse (it's a lot harder to eat there for me now!! lol)
The gc cost me only $4!! There was a $35 minimum for the check, but with 5 of us eating that wasn't hard to get to.

And then to get 7% back on that is just too good.

Funny story...my loving hubby saved me the veggies off his steak tips.:confused:
He thought he was being sweet, but couldn't understand why I wouldn't eat them....hello! They are mixed in with STEAK! :rotfl:

LOL. Where is it?