PDA

View Full Version : shopping question

marcymajor
04-21-2011, 03:18 PM
i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. i want to place 2 orders today at 2 different merchants and i was wondering if i can place one order and then turn around a few minutes later and place the second order. does that make sense?:confused: if someone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

29apr00
04-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Do you mean can you place an order from vender A and vendor B in the same day? Absolutely!! I shop more than 1 merchant all the time! I'm known to do all my shopping for the week in 1 day. :rotfl:

m 'n c
04-21-2011, 03:42 PM
yup. I even bought 2 things from Groupon yesterday back to back without reclicking the link and both were pending this morning.

SunshineGirl
04-21-2011, 04:08 PM
yup. I even bought 2 things from Groupon yesterday back to back without reclicking the link and both were pending this morning.

Really? We got lucky because it is only supposed to be one purchase per click. We will chalk it up to luck and not mention it to them. LOL!

But you can definitely make as many purchases as you want from a single merchant in a day. I know people do that sometimes when they want to take advantage of particular coupons.

m 'n c
04-21-2011, 05:59 PM
Really? We got lucky because it is only supposed to be one purchase per click. We will chalk it up to luck and not mention it to them. LOL!

But you can definitely make as many purchases as you want from a single merchant in a day. I know people do that sometimes when they want to take advantage of particular coupons.

Well then they need to make a shopping cart feature on that site for times where you want the "national" groupon and the local one.