PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Jelly Belly Sale

SunshineGirl
04-21-2011, 04:51 PM
In honor of their 35th anniversary, you can take 35% off of everything on the Jelly Belly site today. This is the best deal that I have ever seen! Great for stocking up. And don't forget that they have a lot more than just Jelly Beans.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/JellyBelly/

iluvamystery89
04-21-2011, 05:25 PM
i clicked through the coupon link and got this error page:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CardinalCommerce' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: Line: 0

PSL1013
04-21-2011, 05:31 PM
The link is working fine for me....where was this deal LAST week when I wanted to order in time for Easter? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
04-21-2011, 05:49 PM
i clicked through the coupon link and got this error page:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CardinalCommerce' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: Line: 0

I wonder if it was just a glitch? I just tried again and it is okay.

iluvamystery89
04-21-2011, 06:25 PM
yes, it must've been a glitch, b/c the link works fine now :) yay!