PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Why no credits?

basketrn
01-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Ok...so I got a ton of credits when crazy credits were going on, but now I do at least 2-3 a day and haven't gotten any credits except for 1 or 2 since the crazy credits ended.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, doing the same as I did during the crazy credits.

Help me!

spring
01-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Ok...so I got a ton of credits when crazy credits were going on, but now I do at least 2-3 a day and haven't gotten any credits except for 1 or 2 since the crazy credits ended.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, doing the same as I did during the crazy credits.

Help me!

Well.....for starters, are you using the same e-mail addy? I have to switch mine around in order to get credit. Try getting a nice looooooooong gmail.com account so you can change it around by putting dots in it. Sites recognize this as being a different account, but gmail doesn't. For example, if you addy is 123456abc@gmail.com, you can also use 1.23456abc@gmail.com, or 12.3456abc@gmail.com, etc. Also, clear whatever messages you have in your e-mail addy that you use prior to each offer. This way, if the offer has a confirmation you need to click on, you'll be able to see it easily. You are doing the right thing by only doing 2 or 3 a day. HTH:sunshine:

basketrn
01-26-2008, 12:09 PM
how do i change my gmail account? Do I need to open a new one or go into my existing account and just modify the email address to a new one?

spring
01-26-2008, 12:26 PM
how do i change my gmail account? Do I need to open a new one or go into my existing account and just modify the email address to a new one?

You can easily just open a new one. You actually can have multiple gmail acoounts. If you are married, you can also open up one for your DH. Just make any account you open up a loooooooong one so you have plenty of "dot" spaces.

jnorth1007
01-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Make sure that you have been clearing cookies. That could also affect it. Check your settings on your browser and make sure that they are set to accept third party cookies.

reillynsamsmom
01-26-2008, 03:59 PM
And wondering how to change the email I signed on with sunshine to gmail, so I can use gmail for credits?

spring
01-26-2008, 04:04 PM
And wondering how to change the email I signed on with sunshine to gmail, so I can use gmail for credits?

I use my normal everyday e-mail addy as my sunshine rewards address. I NEVER get spam from sunshine rewards. I also use this same account whenever I shop from SR. However, I have several yahoo and gmail addys to do paid offers. Those are where the spam come from.

So if you have not gotten spammed yet, I'd keep your regular e-mail addy. If you have done paid offers using it, I'll have to defer to one of the moderators to explain how to change your address.

jnorth1007
01-26-2008, 04:08 PM
You dont have to change your email address with SR in order to use a different one for offers. you can change up emails on offers and surveys and shopping all you want. I also use my master email address as the one for SR and use gmail accounts to do offers. If you need to change the one on file with SR you go to the New and Links page and at the bottom is a link to edit your account.

TtownAnne
01-26-2008, 10:07 PM
You aren't alone, I've only done 2-3 a week and haven't gotten credit for anything since early January. I haven't changed any settings or anything. To what SR Goddess do we need to make official sacrifices? :)

toystoryduo
01-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm not getting any credits either. :( I got one thing to credit during crazy credits and now I can't get anything to credit. I haven't been able to qualify for any surveys either.....