PDA

View Full Version : What Shopping Category?

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I just added a new merchant and cannot figure out what category to put it in. LOL! Ladies...this one is mainly for you...and only if you are not easily embarrassed.

Boudoir Essentials (http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=72629&u=140900&m=11767&urllink=&afftrack=)

Kycha
01-26-2008, 10:46 PM
I just added a new merchant and cannot figure out what category to put it in. LOL! Ladies...this one is mainly for you...and only if you are not easily embarrassed.

Boudoir Essentials (http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=72629&u=140900&m=11767&urllink=&afftrack=)

Toys and Games?:angel:

Anna
01-26-2008, 10:47 PM

LOL...my work computer has it blocked so I can't even check it out. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Toys and Games was actually my first thought as well. LOL!

Would people be too offended if I added a "Sexual Health" or "Sexual Wellbeing" or "Adult" category? I'm not talking X rated videos. But all of the links like Fredrick's of Hollywood, Spencers, etc?

Kycha
01-26-2008, 10:54 PM

Would people be too offended if I added a "Sexual Health" or "Sexual Wellbeing" or "Adult" category? I'm not talking X rated videos. But all of the links like Fredrick's of Hollywood, Spencers, etc?

I was just going to suggest that. I wouldn't be offended. And it would make it easier for people that are offended by those type of sites to avoid them.

missangie
01-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Babies and Kids--cause that's what you'll get!
Education--ever feel like your DH or signifant other could use a crash course!
Entertainment--self explanatory
Party Planning--Bow Chic A Wow Wow
Sports--whose team are you on?
Photography--say cheese!
As Seen on TV--if you have Dish Network!

LOL!! Sorry, you asked!!

JillyFish
01-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Ummmm...."Stuff Bad Wives Might Need"...?????

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 11:03 PM
HAAAAAAA!!! I was just telling SunshineGuy that I do always have to test every merchant that I put up to make sure that the orders track. And people WILL want to know how discreet or not discreet the boxes that they ship in are.....

Magical JenK
01-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Ummmm...."Stuff Bad Wives Might Need"...?????

Oh yes! :rotfl:

I could say something else, but I don't want Angela mad at me!!:blush:

Ok, what about Bedroom Accessories???

Blessing and Miracle
01-26-2008, 11:10 PM

I'm laughing too hard to answer! :rotfl:

Photography--say cheese!

LOL!! Sorry, you asked!!

Missangie, Missangie, Missangie! All I can say is, have you ever seen a black person turn red! :rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh, Lisa. I was just waiting for you to join this thread. LOL!

Blessing and Miracle
01-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh yes! :rotfl:

I could say something else, but I don't want Angela mad at me!!:blush:

Ok, what about Bedroom Accessories???

:rotfl: Jen, I was thinking the same thing. LOL. A section called: "BAD WIVES"

Blessing and Miracle
01-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Oh, Lisa. I was just waiting for you to join this thread. LOL!

You ladies are too much for me! I don't have enough strength for this much laughter. I gotta move on to the next thread! :rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-26-2008, 11:15 PM

I know!..just like Jill said, but I was going to give it a name like "yyyyyy's Corner" Where the yyyyyy's equal someone's name!! :rotfl:

JillyFish
01-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Ha! All of the sudden Lisa seems to be feeling a little better! Did you notice? :rotfl:

I was thinking more specifically too Jen, but didn't want to offend. :angel:
Tricia, you could do like eBay does and have "Everything Else!" :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 11:20 PM
I have a feeling that if anyone were to make a purchase from the new category, we would have to change the name to "GOOD WIVES"!!

Magical JenK
01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Oh I like Everything Else...that fits!

Or Tricia, how about............
Wishful Thinking

missangie
01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Missangie, Missangie, Missangie! All I can say is, have you ever seen a black person turn red! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh sorry! Laughter is the best medicine--I hope you got a good dose from me tonight!!

JillyFish
01-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Tricia, if you test everything out you could name it "Owner's Choice" or "Tricia's Treasures."

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Okay I gotta stop! :angel:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Poor Cindy. Can you imagine her shock to click on "Tricia's Treasures" and find a link to vibrators? :rotfl:

Umm...does ebay really have an "Everything Else" category where they put this stuff? 'Cuz I gotta say that this is one thing for sure that I would NOT buy on ebay! EWWWWW!!!

Blessing and Miracle
01-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Oh sorry! Laughter is the best medicine--I hope you got a good dose from me tonight!!

I agree and trust me, I've laughed my butt off. DH keeps asking me, why am I laughing. I've yet to answer! :rotfl:

Hedy
01-26-2008, 11:43 PM
I think Sexual Health is a good one. I've heard the euphemism marital aids, but those of us who are unmarried like our fun too. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Well....since everyone so far seems okay with this notion, I might as well go ahead and add another site that asked to be added quite awhile ago....

Booty Parlor (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=583&type=sales)

Magical JenK
01-26-2008, 11:57 PM
OMG! You KNOW what's going to happen don't you??? DH is going to be sooooo happy because he's going to see that I have been to a site called bootyparlor.com AND boudoiressentials.com!! :rotfl:

Poor guy!!:angel:

Blessing and Miracle
01-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Well....since everyone so far seems okay with this notion, I might as well go ahead and add another site that asked to be added quite awhile ago....

Booty Parlor (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=583&type=sales)

Okay, that's it! I'm redder than a beet right now! LOL. I gotta go on that one. I saw the title and cracked up! DH said, let me see what's so funny over there! You guys are a mess!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
01-27-2008, 12:01 AM
OMG! You KNOW what's going to happen don't you??? DH is going to be sooooo happy because he's going to see that I have been to a site called bootyparlor.com AND boudoiressentials.com!! :rotfl:

Poor guy!!:angel:

That is funny

Some of it is a bit spendy at bootyparlor.
I think having one area where you can compare prices may be nice. I should look into some of these sites. I used to shop these stores a lot more when we were first married but alas 2 kids has kind of stalled that shopping. Should go take a look again. O, to be young, carefree and actually have energy.

chipndale
01-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Photography--say cheese!

LOL!! Sorry, you asked!!

Good suggestions! Education :rotfl:

JillyFish
01-27-2008, 12:07 AM

OH MY!!!! :blush:

A "Bootician?????" Bwahahaha! :rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Oh wow...um....errrr....I just found something that I think I know what's it's used for but whoa...when in the description it says "virtually frictionless" & can be used hot or cold...ummm....I think wow...errr...I don't even know what to say????

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 12:15 AM
It does look like shipping is a little bit high. Ironic since they supposedly come in plain white boxes. LOL!!

Given that this is their peak season (no pun intended), they both have 10% off coupons. Might be worth looking into for some of you. :angel:

chipndale
01-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Wow Jen is speechless! Wonder what she was looking at?

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 12:17 AM
Wow Jen is speechless! Wonder what she was looking at?

Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!!

Kycha
01-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Oh wow...um....errrr....I just found something that I think I know what's it's used for but whoa...when in the description it says "virtually frictionless" & can be used hot or cold...ummm....I think wow...errr...I don't even know what to say????
I know what you mean...I saw something on the Boudoir site that you hook up to your iPod or cell phone and it ummm..err..uh...vibrates to the music/ringtone.

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:19 AM
My face right now is just in a state of shock...imagine walking in on your parents & you have the face I have staring at my computer screen...

Without naming exact things...go to the first site, the boutique section, then you'll see a section named Cinderella (no lie), it's in the glass section & it's "petite".................

I can't stop staring...and then I am confused at the ducks...I get what they are supposed to be...but I guess I need a better visual....

Hedy
01-27-2008, 12:22 AM
My face right now is just in a state of shock...imagine walking in on your parents & you have the face I have staring at my computer screen...

Without naming exact things...go to the first site, the boutique section, then you'll see a section named Cinderella (no lie), it's in the glass section & it's "petite".................

I can't stop staring...and then I am confused at the ducks...I get what they are supposed to be...but I guess I need a better visual....

Beak. Got it?

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Beak. Got it?

Oooh...yeah...I get it now! Thanks... but they look so innocent....poor duckies...don't know what they've got in store for them!!

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM

Looks kind of like a fancy paperweight to me. LOL! I'm a little confused about the hot and cold as well. I can't wrap my brain around that one.

Those little ducks look so sweet and innocent. You could probably google them and find all the visuals you need. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Beak. Got it?

Seriously??? I totally didn't get that one. LOL!

JillyFish
01-27-2008, 12:26 AM
All I have to say is that I never knew there were so many different.....ummmm......"models".

SunshineGirl
Oooh...yeah...I get it now! Thanks... but they look so innocent....poor duckies...don't know what they've got in store for them!!

I can't even type my first thought when I read this. Let's just say that if the opposite of "poor" is "lucky"...

I'm going to be. Ya'll are too much for me tonight!

wilsonfamily4
hmmmm, think I will go back to looking at lingerie. :) the ducks are weird and I am not sure about the other one. :) Not really my cup of tea. But there are some other fun things

Kycha

In that same section, they have a glass candy cane that would look great on anyone's Christmas tree.:rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
01-27-2008, 12:27 AM
In that same section, they have a glass candy cane that would look great on anyone's Christmas tree.:rotfl:

I dare you to do that. :) That is funny

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:29 AM

OMG, LOL!! That would be hilarious!!

JillyFish
01-27-2008, 12:30 AM

Yea, put that one on your Secret Santa list for next year! :rotfl:

Kycha
01-27-2008, 12:30 AM
I dare you to do that. :) That is funny

Beware to whoever's name I get for this years Christmas exchange!!

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Well we'd get SR credit for the purchase, so...............my lucky ducky secret santa!!

ItsmeSunnyV
01-27-2008, 12:31 AM
:blush: Just got home and this was the 1st thread I clicked on...And all I can say is..... WOW!!! You girls have too much fun when I am away!! :p I ordered from Spencers awhile back for some...uhm...things, and guess what....I received one wrong item, and instead I ended up with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll, I contacted CS and was told they would call me back to correct the problem, and I've been waiting and waiting, and have this huge box, just there hanging out. lol :rotfl: Get this...When she came I was like WTH,?!?! My husband just looked at me all crazy and asked if I had changed the order a little. :rotfl: LOL NO WAY, NOT ME!! It was funny and then we both read the box at the same time..."with 3 holes" we both were like HUH??? I am embarrassed to admit, it took us awhile to figure that one out. GROSSSSS!! lol I dunno...I just had to share this story with you guys..cuz well It fit, and I've been dying to tell someone.

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:34 AM
:blush: Just got home and this was the 1st thread I clicked on...And all I can say is..... WOW!!! You girls have too much fun when I am away!! :p I ordered from Spencers awhile back for some...uhm...things, and guess what....I received one wrong item, and instead I ended up with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll, I contacted CS and was told they would call me back to correct the problem, and I've been waiting and waiting, and have this huge box, just there hanging out. lol :rotfl: Get this...When she came I was like WTH,?!?! My husband just looked at me all crazy and asked if I had changed the order a little. :rotfl: LOL NO WAY, NOT ME!! It was funny and then we both read the box at the same time..."with 3 holes" we both were like HUH??? I am embarrassed to admit, it took us awhile to figure that one out. GROSSSSS!! lol I dunno...I just had to share this story with you guys..cuz well It fit, and I've been dying to tell someone.

Well what I found would be good for one of those!

Kycha
01-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Just got home and this was the 1st thread I clicked on...And all I can say is..... WOW!!! You girls have too much fun when I am away!! :p I ordered from Spencers awhile back for some...uhm...things, and guess what....I received one wrong item, and instead I ended up with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll, I contacted CS and was told they would call me back to correct the problem, and I've been waiting and waiting, and have this huge box, just there hanging out. lol :rotfl: Get this...When she came I was like WTH,?!?! My husband just looked at me all crazy and asked if I had changed the order a little. :rotfl: LOL NO WAY, NOT ME!! It was funny and then we both read the box at the same time..."with 3 holes" we both were like HUH??? I am embarrassed to admit, it took us awhile to figure that one out. GROSSSSS!! lol I dunno...I just had to share this story with you guys..cuz well It fit, and I've been dying to tell someone.

:rotfl: Ewwwww....that is hilarious!

JillyFish
Can you imagine the people who open up this thread Monday morning thinking it's really important because it has so many replies?

Kycha

OhMyGod! No she didn't just say that!:rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:38 AM
OhMyGod! No she didn't just say that!:rotfl:

I had to edit myself because I was going to be more detailed...I thought I did good...besides...you ALL were thinking the same thing when you found out what the doll had!! :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
01-27-2008, 12:39 AM

Want me to send her to ya?? LOL She's new and in the box. LOL You can consider it a special Mail day like the ones you've been sending to everyone else. :rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:39 AM
Can you imagine the people who open up this thread Monday morning thinking it's really important because it has so many replies?

Well I only even saw the thread because there were 4 people viewing the Shopping section & I thought...huh, what's going on?? Little did I know....:rotfl:

JillyFish
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM
Want me to send her to ya?? LOL She's new and in the box. LOL You can consider it a special Mail day like the ones you've been sending to everyone else. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

That's the way to pay it forward V!!!!

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! While I do think Jenna is beautiful, but I think we're OK here not having her here w/us...you just figure out how to return her. Can't you just bring her to the Spencer's at the mall??

How funny would that be?

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:41 AM
:rotfl:

That's the way to pay it forward V!!!!

And I'd just keep passing her along & guess who would get her from me?? Hmmmm Jill???

ItsmeSunnyV
01-27-2008, 12:42 AM
I tried to tell my husband to go do an easy return, and he said NO WAY!! :rotfl: And then I tried the reversal thing like "why not? Do you want to keep her?" LOL

JillyFish
01-27-2008, 12:44 AM
And I'd just keep passing her along & guess who would get her from me?? Hmmmm Jill???

Hey, if they don't want my Mickey notes, they surely won't want HER!!!

Kycha
01-27-2008, 12:45 AM
All I have to say is Thank God for the internet. Now, we can buy all these embarassing things in private...well, that is until we disclose it all to our forum buddies.:rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-27-2008, 12:46 AM
All I have to say is Thank God for the internet. Now, we can buy all these embarassing things in private...well, that is until we disclose it all to our forum buddies.:rotfl:

Or put them on your secret santa list!! :rotfl:

Anna
01-27-2008, 02:02 AM

I think Sexual Well-being would be great. Would not offend me.

Anna
01-27-2008, 02:05 AM
Oh I like Everything Else...that fits!

Or Tricia, how about............
Wishful Thinking

Adult Fun?

askomsky
01-27-2008, 08:41 AM
HAAAAAAA!!! I was just telling SunshineGuy that I do always have to test every merchant that I put up to make sure that the orders track. And people WILL want to know how discreet or not discreet the boxes that they ship in are.....

LOL, ahhh what a shame! I wouldn't be offended by a category named like that....

linanglab
01-27-2008, 08:41 AM
What a thread! If DH finds out these shopping places are on here, he is going to MAKE me order something! Actually I would have him order it because I wouldn't know what to order! (Or what it was or used for :angel: ). My poor DH.....I guess I am a bit old fashioned in THAT area! But with these new merchants....who knows!

What about a category that is called Intimates. Sexual Health is fine too.

And NO duckies for me Secret Santa! Those poor cute things....DD would want to play with them!

ligrumpygirl
01-27-2008, 08:52 AM
I just looked at the SR site and saw our two new merchants and HAD to come post here about them. Little did I know that it was the talk of Saturday night. Definitely some interesting threads in here!!!

Now all of the DHs are going to be pushing us to SR....go shopping...go see what's new on SR...little do they do we are all just going to be discussing it in the forums!

sunshinecindy
01-27-2008, 09:46 AM

Or Good Wives depending how you look at it.

ETA: I just checked out the site OMG....but heres the good news. You will actaully get credit for 2 SR purchases, cause after your purchase here...you are sure to head to Batteries.com.

jakeandsophiesmom
01-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Goodness--what goes on around here when I go to bed early!! And they all think this is just a rewards site!!:rotfl: So sorry I missed all the fun!

speechteachri
01-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Or Good Wives depending how you look at it.

ETA: I just checked out the site OMG....but heres the good news. You will actaully get credit for 2 SR purchases, cause after your purchase here...you are sure to head to Batteries.com.

:rotfl: I'm sitting here laughing and dd is asking me what's so funny. You guys had a good time last night! :rotfl:

Have you already named the category...I haven't looked yet. My suggestion:

"intimate matters":)

jakeandsophiesmom
01-27-2008, 03:17 PM
OMG--It just hit me that the kid's bathroom is done with cute rubber ducks! Guess I need to go to shopping and see what we can do to change that!! I'll never see another duck the same!

sammielynn
01-27-2008, 03:22 PM
This is all way funny! What happens when the girls get together and chat.:rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
01-27-2008, 03:23 PM
OMG--It just hit me that the kid's bathroom is done with cute rubber ducks! Guess I need to go to shopping and see what we can do to change that!! I'll never see another duck the same!

LOL!!! :rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
01-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Sexual Well-Being - that is what Tricia named the category.

YES You really can get EVERYTHING on SR!

DisneyMa
01-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh dear!!! You ladies!! :rotfl:

jnorth1007
01-27-2008, 09:48 PM
well now! I have been a little ill the past few days and I came on to check things out. Somehow I missed this thread all day today when I checked in. I was laughing so hard reading this thread. Especially at V-dog and her new "roommate" and Cindy with her saying we would need a trip to Batteries.com. Brandon certainly can not be let in on this new section...I would beat Lisa on the big board next month for sure if he did.

askomsky
01-27-2008, 10:17 PM
OMG Jen I'm right there with you on the Cinderella page, I had to look and my jaw just dropped!

I'm still not getting the whole rubber duckie thing though, I get the beak, but compare that to petite cinderella and well.... That duckie ain't nothin! lol

I'm really curious how many of our SR guys have read this thread and are dying trying to keep their comments to themselves??????:angel:

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm really curious how many of our SR guys have read this thread and are dying trying to keep their comments to themselves??????:angel:

I'm reasonably certain that I live with one of them....

askomsky
01-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm reasonably certain that I live with one of them....

LMAO! I figured he was one for sure!!!! Gotta test them out right????? :angel:

SunshineGirl
01-27-2008, 10:23 PM
It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. Same as I have to "test" all of the cookie places, popcorn places.... :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
01-27-2008, 10:38 PM
All I gotta say is I'm glad we clear our cookies on a regular basis on this Forum! :rotfl:

m 'n c
01-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Man I miss all the fun threads! Mike and I were going to skip Valentines day but maybe if he's good I'll check out those sites and see if there is anything he might find interesting.

m4travels
01-27-2008, 11:30 PM
my, what an interesting read

ItsmeSunnyV
01-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Especially at V-dog and her new "roommate"

So I'm guessing Janet's after Jillyfish to receive the "special MAIL" from the sunshine girls. lol :rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-28-2008, 12:56 AM
So I'm guessing Janet's after Jillyfish to receive the "special MAIL" from the sunshine girls. lol :rotfl:

Ahhh, the Jenna Jameson doll...the gift that keeps visiting the SR girls!

SunshineGirl
01-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Ahhh, the Jenna Jameson doll...the gift that keeps visiting the SR girls!

I soooooo hope that none of you have my address. LOL!

jnorth1007
01-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh I bet a bunch of us do LOL

missangie
01-28-2008, 11:45 AM
I soooooo hope that none of you have my address. LOL!

Oh Oh, I have your address! Unfortunately, I am fairly certain that Fed Ex doesn't know how to get there LOL!! I could have it shipped here and just have my DH take it to Kevin at work to deliver to you!! :blush:

SunshineGirl
01-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Not that I am trying to divert attention away from the thought of having a Jenna doll delivered to me, but........

Budouir Essentials is actually having a contest where you can submit a picture of a kiss and win some cool stuff.

This Valentine's Day BE salutes the timeless allure of photo booth smooches with our 2nd annual Kissing Contest. Simply snap a digital photo of you and your sweetheart in a romantic, impromptu, photo booth style smooch. (http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=8632&m=11767&u=140900)

Here is my entry:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/meyer1.jpg

disney_girl
01-28-2008, 12:41 PM
What a great picture Tricia!!!

askomsky
01-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Not that I am trying to divert attention away from the thought of having a Jenna doll delivered to me, but........

Budouir Essentials is actually having a contest where you can submit a picture of a kiss and win some cool stuff.

This Valentine's Day BE salutes the timeless allure of photo booth smooches with our 2nd annual Kissing Contest. Simply snap a digital photo of you and your sweetheart in a romantic, impromptu, photo booth style smooch. (http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=8632&m=11767&u=140900)

Here is my entry:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/meyer1.jpg

Beautiful!!!!!!

eaglesdare
01-28-2008, 02:05 PM
the candy cane is on sale. lol

and someone please tell me what you do with a duck?

m 'n c
01-28-2008, 02:17 PM

and someone please tell me what you do with a duck?

I don't think it would be appropriate to describe on it on here :rotfl: . If you really want to know pm me.

Hedy
01-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Great picture Tricia!

eaglesdare
01-28-2008, 02:22 PM
i just entered the kissing contest. lol

Magical JenK
01-28-2008, 04:32 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'll NEVER look at a candy cane the same way EVER again!! As a matter of fact, I was at the tanning salon yesterday & they had candy cane pens there...I just giggled...

Kycha
01-28-2008, 07:49 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I'll NEVER look at a candy cane the same way EVER again!! As a matter of fact, I was at the tanning salon yesterday & they had candy cane pens there...I just giggled...
DH and I were looking through the latest Oriental Trading Catalog. And of course when I got to the page with the rubber duckies, I had to laugh. Then I had to explain to DH what was so funny. So, guess who is now interested in what shopping sites are on SR? If anything, this thread may boost my shopping credits.lol.

bs4free
01-28-2008, 09:29 PM
ALL I have to SAy is I am SO GLAD I have found SR! WOW!!!....

BTW when is the the Adult secret Santa????????

Tricia, I think that Kevin wants you to find lots of new merchants for this new section of SR since you have to test them all...

SunshineGirl
02-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Good news! I just received an order from Boudoir Essentials and the box was completely plain. The box itself was white and the return address label said only "BE" and the address on it. So for those of you who wanted to order something to surprise your significant other for Valentine's Day, rest assured that you can order it and even if she/he sees the box, it will remain a surprise.

And to celebrate that good news, I put up a temporary BE increase--9%--in addition to the two coupons that Cindy has up. Do note that if you want to place and order and get it by Valentine's Day--you need to do it ASAP.

Hedy
02-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Good news! I just received an order from Boudoir Essentials and the box was completely plain. The box itself was white and the return address label said only "BE" and the address on it. So for those of you who wanted to order something to surprise your significant other for Valentine's Day, rest assured that you can order it and even if she/he sees the box, it will remain a surprise.

And to celebrate that good news, I put up a temporary BE increase--9%--in addition to the two coupons that Cindy has up. Do note that if you want to place and order and get it by Valentine's Day--you need to do it ASAP.

For SunshineGuy? ;)

SunshineGirl
02-04-2008, 01:36 PM
For SunshineGuy? ;)

Unfortunately for him, he just left for California at 6 this morning. :rotfl:

DisneyMa
02-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Unfortunately for him, he just left for California at 6 this morning. :rotfl:

Welcome to CA, SG!!:sunshine:

Soccer Princess
02-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Okay I've been kind of MIA lately and I cannot believe I missed this thread! lol! OMG I spit out my Coke reading some of your comments! So, fess up, who has ordered and what? Any, umm, suggestions or recommendations? lol ;)

SunshineGirl
02-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Okay, I'll 'fess up. I bought one of those massage candles. It looked classy but fun. And something else that looked more "tasty" but I won't post. LOL! :angel:

sunshinecindy
02-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Okay, I'll 'fess up. I bought one of those massage candles. It looked classy but fun. And something else that looked more "tasty" but I won't post. LOL! :angel:

HEY, YOUR MOTHER IS IN THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

askomsky
02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
HEY, YOUR MOTHER IS IN THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO , yeah but she did give you two granddaughters!!!! Had to happen somehow!

chipndale
02-04-2008, 10:57 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
02-04-2008, 10:59 PM

Didn't need to know it happened with massage candles and good tasting stuff. :eek:

SunshineGirl
02-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Didn't need to know it happened with massage candles and good tasting stuff. :eek:

Gosh...I didn't need that stuff to get the grandkids. We hadn't been married nearly as long as we have been now. :rotfl:

askomsky
02-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Gosh...I didn't need that stuff to get the grandkids. We hadn't been married nearly as long as we have been now. :rotfl:

LOL I was thinking the same thing..... Been married too long, need something to keep it more exciting! I've been looking I'm just not sure what DH would really go for! :p

sunshinecindy
02-04-2008, 11:15 PM

Ahhhh, now I do see a glimmer that you just might be mine.

Hedy
03-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I was just, erm, shopping :angel: :angel: and saw this information:

BE is going offline on March 15th. We thank you for your business and hope you'll scoop up our deals before they're all gone

Is it true?

SunshineGirl
03-04-2008, 09:14 AM
I was just, erm, shopping :angel: :angel: and saw this information:

BE is going offline on March 15th. We thank you for your business and hope you'll scoop up our deals before they're all gone

Is it true?

Sadly, it probably is. When I met with their affiliate manager last week, she said that they were having a really hard time competing from a cost standpoint compared to the big "novelty" companies.