PDA

View Full Version : Eye Concealer

disney_girl
01-27-2008, 02:09 AM
Can anyone recommend a good concealer (under eye circles) that is available through an SR merchant? I remember a thread where Cindy tried some eye products, but I seem to be search impaired today! Thanks!

cglaura
01-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Not sure if you are looking for upscale type makeup or stuff you can get most anywhere, but I love L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer.

It blends and covers well, doesn't crease and stays all day.

drugstore dot com has it for $8.49

As far as lotions, etc. I use St Ives Under Eye Stress Relief Cucumber Gel. Circles have faded, not completely gone, but zero puffiness. And I know the circles are b/c I rarely sleep! I keep it in the fridge.

This is also available at drugstore for $3.99, good size also, 4oz

HTH!

disney_girl
01-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks Laura! I'll look into those!!

I do want/ need concealer, but when I originally wrote this e-mail I think I was tired lol! I also wanted recommendations for eye treatment type stuff- lotions, creams etc that diminish the look of circles. So, thank you for reading my mind on that one and giving a recommendation!:)

sunshinecindy
01-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks Laura! I'll look into those!!

I do want/ need concealer, but when I originally wrote this e-mail I think I was tired lol! I also wanted recommendations for eye treatment type stuff- lotions, creams etc that diminish the look of circles. So, thank you for reading my mind on that one and giving a recommendation!:)

The one I use is from NSL. Its called Stipeptin FL, and right now we have a $15.00 off coupon for it. I have never used anything this good. It definately takes away the puffiness and wrinkles, it made my eyes appear larger.

disney_girl
01-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks so much Cindy!