PDA

View Full Version : zorbeez offer

tcarr5
01-28-2008, 10:44 AM
ok...these were a complete WASTE of money! These are just pieces of felt that have no absorbing power at all, not to mention leaves fuzz/lint behind. This product does not live up to ANY of its claims and is truely a dissapointment and IMO blatant false advertising! I will be extremely upset if my credits for this do not come through either! People DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry :(

jnorth1007
01-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Do they have any guarantees? I would check out their terms and conditions and see if there are any options for you since you aren't happy. Good Luck!

Debbie Jean
01-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Oh, my goodness:(
I was thinking I might actually order these... thanks so much for the warning! Any chance you could return them?

marcymajor
01-28-2008, 01:05 PM
has anyone seen the commercial on television for these? the guy that endorses this product also does the oxi-clean commercials and he says they really work. i was about to order this also but from what you have said this product is not worth the money. thanks for the heads up on this.:sunshine:

Jusacuz
01-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Thank you for posting this. I was also going to buy them. Glad I didn't now. :(

tcarr5
01-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Do they have any guarantees? I would check out their terms and conditions and see if there are any options for you since you aren't happy. Good Luck!

i've sent them an email......we'll see what happens.....................

Iteach
01-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know. I was going to order them too. Just saw the commercial yesterday. I thought the commercial said money back guarantee, but I could be wrong. Hope you can return them. Good luck and thanks again!

chipndale
01-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Can you tell us how you really feel about the product? :rotfl: Thanks for the review. I am glad that I read this thread because I was thinking of placing an order with them.

tcarr5
01-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Can you tell us how you really feel about the product? :rotfl:

actually no, I had to refrain my true feelings :angel:

disneyforever
03-16-2008, 03:03 AM
I have to agree with the original poster (tcarr5) on these towels. What a complete rip off. :(

Hubby and I own a janitorial company and thought they would be good for
work - so we ordered a couple sets of these and wish we hadn't. They don't
work any better than a good quality paper towel. And they do indeed leave tons of lint.

We have written the company and called them demanding our money back. We will see what happens.

Do not waste your hard earned money on these.

Elaine

Riyaa
03-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Well, darn! I was planning on ordering some of these as well. Mainly, so my husband would stop using my clean cloth diapers to clean up spills since they are the most absorbent thing we have in the house.

daninyc
04-09-2008, 05:11 PM
I had planned on ordering these as well, but I googled them to see what others thought and decided against it.

Debbie Jean
04-21-2008, 12:24 PM
I've noticed the ads for the Shamwow on the tv lately... any chance we could get these? They look like they might be better. Anyone have any experience?

daninyc
04-21-2008, 12:39 PM
I read bad reviews about those too. People said they were just felt and fell apart when they used them.

Debbie Jean
04-22-2008, 12:31 PM
I read bad reviews about those too. People said they were just felt and fell apart when they used them.

Nutz! :mad:

I'm so glad I have my Sunshine buddies to come to before I try ordering some of these things :sunshine: How do they get this stuff to work so well on TV!!!!? It's sooooooooooo deceltive! :confused:

daninyc
04-22-2008, 12:34 PM
I was so tempted to grab a box of Zorbeez in CVS anyway just to see if they work. I didn't want to waste $15 though and I wouldn't get any SR credits!