PDA

View Full Version : Confused not that is matters

bellanlivismom
01-28-2008, 01:25 PM
I went to see how far down I had fallen off of the big board and it says that my Jan earnings are .01. According to my account history, my quarterly earnings are over $75. Did this happen to anyone else with the last big board update?? Not that it really matters as long as my current earnings say that I have what I thought.... :)

askomsky
01-28-2008, 01:32 PM
I went to see how far down I had fallen off of the big board and it says that my Jan earnings are .01. According to my account history, my quarterly earnings are over $75. Did this happen to anyone else with the last big board update?? Not that it really matters as long as my current earnings say that I have what I thought.... :)

Sometimes the big board gets funky, I can only assume something was being done bc it was updated just a few mins ago and it was being updated after 8 am / 8pm on a daily basis. I'm sure it'll get fixed soon!

disney_girl
01-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Refresh and look at it again. It looks like the board was just updated and you may have been looking at it right as it was updated. Sometimes you'll see weird things if you hit it right as the update is happening. If you refresh you should be ok!

bellanlivismom
01-28-2008, 01:43 PM
That is better, not where I am, not that 21 is bad, but I liked 14 a lot better!! but that it at least has the correct earnings. Oh well...next month will be better right? :sunshine: