PDA

View Full Version : question about veggie tales

lanny76
01-28-2008, 06:31 PM
I just wondered if this is a credit hold? I remember when I did the Disney offer for 10 credits sometime ago it was not held. So, just wondering if this was similar since they both seem to come from the same general company.

lanny76
01-29-2008, 06:24 PM
bumping ... out of 23 views, no answer?!

askomsky
01-29-2008, 09:59 PM
bumping ... out of 23 views, no answer?!

My understanding is any offer over $3 is a credit hold, shopping is different so my guess would be yes, only bc I did one Disney, one Scholastic and Zooba and they were all credit holds.

lanny76
01-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Thanks! I do remember though from early in December I did this offer from Scholastic about getting 6 Disney books and a free gift, plus the book Cars to try out - it was 10 credits then (became 12 AFTER I did it!). Anyway, it actually did credit right away. I remember it clearly because it helped me get my very first gift card! So I just wondered if that was a special case or what. Maybe it should have been held and wasn't??!!
Doesn't look like this one for Veggie Tales even went thru for me at all, tho - like a bunch of others!

lanny76
02-02-2008, 04:25 PM
I guess at this point I am not getting credit for the Veggie Tales signup??!!

Alice28
02-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Oh no! I hope you get credit- I was contemplating trying this one- my DD is the perfect age for Veggie Tales.

lanny76
02-11-2008, 04:12 PM
OK - now the Veggie Tales package has come in the mail, but I have not gotten the 8 credits for it. My ? is, since this is not exactly a freebie offer - ie, I had to pay something for it - can I not file a TT to see if I can get the credits? Or do I have to just suck it up?
I know someone posted once that we should do the offers we want to and be happy with being able to get good deals, and consider the credit a bonus if we get it, and be happy with the product we wanted whether we get the credit or not. But I have to say, I would really like the credit, because this is money I would not necessarily spend without the incentive of the credit. I am happy to get the product, yes - happier yet if I can get the credit too!!

SunshineGirl
02-11-2008, 04:34 PM
You can file a "Request Credit" trouble ticket and what we CAN do is double check in the system to make sure that the credit did not come through and just not get attributed to your account (which does happen sometimes). What we CANNOT do is request the credit from the advertiser if it is not in the report.

lanny76
02-11-2008, 05:32 PM
All right - thanks! I will do that, and if I don't have it, guess I don't have it.:(
So you can't ever request credits from the advertisers, or just with certain ones like this one?