PDA

View Full Version : Not being paid...is my browser the problem?

casey
05-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I try to do at least 6 surveys everyday, but I usually only end up getting paid for 3-4. It really depends on the day as to which ones credit and which do not. For awhile, SSI would never credit. For today it was AMPs Long and My Two Cents. I am using Google Chrome. Could this be the problem?

mmm611
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
It's possible. Are you clearing cookies on a daily basis (before you start surveys and not again until after a survey credits?) The other thing I can think of is possibly your settings aren't allowing first and third party cookies. If you click the little wrench icon next to the URL box, then go to Options and Under the Hood. The first section looks to be cookie settings, but I admit I don't use Chrome for SR.

I would say make sure you are clearing cookies and cache on a regular basis (as well as between SSI and SSI-2) and possibly try a different broswser.

m 'n c
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm not too familiar with Google Chrome. Do you have access to Internet Explorer? That is the browser I tend to use for surveys and shopping. Firefox can be hit or miss too because of something they (mozilla) have programmed into the browser.