PDA

View Full Version : shoebuy coupon

luvdisney00
01-31-2008, 09:04 AM
I wanted to use the shoebuy coupon for 10% off plus free shipping (how could you beat that with 11% back?) but it says on the coupon page and on the shoebuy shopping link "use the..." and no code. Does it come off automatically? or is there a code that's getting cut off?

SunshineGirl
01-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Cindy....can you please fix this?

sunshinecindy
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
I wanted to use the shoebuy coupon for 10% off plus free shipping (how could you beat that with 11% back?) but it says on the coupon page and on the shoebuy shopping link "use the..." and no code. Does it come off automatically? or is there a code that's getting cut off?

Use code "shoebuy"

luvdisney00
01-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Thank You. I just ordered some hip hop sneakers for my daughters dance routine. I love getting credit for something I need anyway, and oh yeah I slipped in a pair for me too LOL. Well there was a coupon....and free shipping.

spring
01-31-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the coupon code. On our recent trip to Florida, the handle of our carry-on suitcase bit the dust. My DH took everything apart, but a crucial piece was missing. I went onto shoebuy.com and used the coupon to purchase a replacement carry-on. Between the coupon code, free shipping and their generous % back, I saved a bundle!:sunshine: