PDA

View Full Version : Question about freebie offers

breyandra
01-31-2008, 02:02 PM
I have done a couple of offers lately that ask for a cell phone number along with a home phone number. What do you do when you don't have a cell phone number to give them? You can't leave it blank while doing the offer or else you can't finish the offer. Thanks for the help!

askomsky
01-31-2008, 03:52 PM
I've just put the home phone number in again, that way your not "lying" about your cell phone, you just don't have one, so you use the same no# as home phone.

HTH!
April

breyandra
01-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Ok, I will do that. Thank you very much for your help.

askomsky
01-31-2008, 04:50 PM
Your welcome! Where abouts in PA are you from? There area several of us in close proximity in Berks, Chester and Lancaster Co.

April

breyandra
01-31-2008, 06:59 PM
I am from Mansfield(Tioga County), home of Mansfield University, near the NY state border. I have some friends that live in Lancaster County. Nice to meet you!

askomsky
01-31-2008, 07:15 PM
I am from Mansfield(Tioga County), home of Mansfield University, near the NY state border. I have some friends that live in Lancaster County. Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you! I'm almost directly south of you. I'm not far from the Delaware/MD border... :)

spring
01-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Nice to meet you! I'm almost directly south of you. I'm not far from the Delaware/MD border... :)

Although I now live in CT, I was born and raised in Lower Bucks County, PA. I still go back and visit family there.

Kycha
01-31-2008, 07:21 PM

Hey! I went to Mansfield Univ...back in the 80's(Gosh, that makes me feel old:rotfl: ). DH and I were talking about going to the Little League World Series next year and running up to your neck of the woods for a day or two. Would love to see the grand canyon again. BTW, I am in Lancaster County. Small world.

askomsky
01-31-2008, 07:26 PM

askomsky
01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
Although I now live in CT, I was born and raised in Lower Bucks County, PA. I still go back and visit family there.

Where in Lower Bucks? That's where I grew up and my family still lives.
I graduated from Pennsbury.

Sorry for the double post I was doing an offer and for some reason it kept opening up in this window.

April

spring
01-31-2008, 07:31 PM
Where in Lower Bucks? That's where I grew up and my family still lives.
I graduated from Pennsbury.

Sorry for the double post I was doing an offer and for some reason it kept opening up in this window.

April

I went to Neshaminy High School in Langhorne. I remember our football team playing Pennsbury. My Mom now lives in Southampton, my sister in Trevose, and one of my brothers in Newtown. My husband and I met in high school while we were both working at Goodnoe's in Newtown (recently closed, I heard).

askomsky
01-31-2008, 07:35 PM
I went to Neshaminy High School in Langhorne. I remember our football team playing Pennsbury. My Mom now lives in Southampton, my sister in Trevose, and one of my brothers in Newtown. My husband and I met in high school while we were both working at Goodnoe's in Newtown (recently closed, I heard).

WOW Small world! My GF graduated from Neshaminy (few yrs behind me), we always played Nesh. for our homecoming games. Know the area well, my grandfather still lives in Edgely, mom in Bristol Twp, aunts/uncles spread out in Fairless Hills, Langhorne, Levittown. My grandparents used to take me every Sunday out for a drive we would go up River Rd, sometimes to New Hope but we always ended up at Goodnoe's!! I was sad to hear it was closing also. My best friend from high school lived in yardley. My other fav pasttime was on xmas day my grandfather would take me up to Washington's Crossing to watch the re-enactment of Washington Crossing the Delware with his troops! We've wanted to take my DS8 the last few years but weather has canceled it!

spring
01-31-2008, 07:38 PM
WOW Small world! My GF graduated from Neshaminy (few yrs behind me), we always played Nesh. for our homecoming games. Know the area well, my grandfather still lives in Edgely, mom in Bristol Twp, aunts/uncles spread out in Fairless Hills, Langhorne, Levittown. My grandparents used to take me every Sunday out for a drive we would go up River Rd, sometimes to New Hope but we always ended up at Goodnoe's!! I was sad to hear it was closing also. My best friend from high school lived in yardley. My other fav pasttime was on xmas day my grandfather would take me up to Washington's Crossing to watch the re-enactment of Washington Crossing the Delware with his troops! We've wanted to take my DS8 the last few years but weather has canceled it!

This is like a blast from the past! I don't get down there nearly as much as I used to. The area has gotten so built up I hardly recognize it.

breyandra
01-31-2008, 07:46 PM
It's nice to meet you all and see that we are relatively close. It sure is a small world! I've lived in Texas two different times and I always end up coming back here. There's nothing like the mountains and the good old Grand Canyon. I guess it's in my blood. I also used to live near Butler County and worked in Warrendale Pa. The scenery there is quite different than here but still nice. I used to love to go fishing in the streams there, and had a lot of fun. Anyways it's good to see you all in here.

chipndale
01-31-2008, 11:41 PM
It's nice to meet you all and see that we are relatively close. It sure is a small world! I've lived in Texas two different times and I always end up coming back here. There's nothing like the mountains and the good old Grand Canyon. I guess it's in my blood. I also used to live near Butler County and worked in Warrendale Pa. The scenery there is quite different than here but still nice. I used to love to go fishing in the streams there, and had a lot of fun. Anyways it's good to see you all in here.

Now you are talking more about my neck of the woods - western PA. It is a small world! I love to come out to Lancaster and go shopping. My SIL works for QVC and I love to use her discount at the outlet store in Rockvale. And I can't wait to go to the new Disney store outlet. As soon as we move into our new house I will be making a trip to Lancaster to get some new furniture. Love that Amish made furniture - so durable!

fourfoxesinpa
01-31-2008, 11:46 PM
Now you are talking more about my neck of the woods - western PA. It is a small world! I love to come out to Lancaster and go shopping. My SIL works for QVC and I love to use her discount at the outlet store in Rockvale. And I can't wait to go to the new Disney store outlet. As soon as we move into our new house I will be making a trip to Lancaster to get some new furniture. Love that Amish made furniture - so durable!

Now, you're talking about MY neck of the woods. I live 10-15 minutes east of Rockvale! My Amish neighbors clip clop up my street every day.

When you're at Rockvale, don't forget to visit the new Disney outlet! :cooldance:

chipndale
01-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Now, you're talking about MY neck of the woods. I live 10-15 minutes east of Rockvale! My Amish neighbors clip clop up my street every day.

When you're at Rockvale, don't forget to visit the new Disney outlet! :cooldance:

My BIL used to live in Downingtown, then Exton. Now he lives in Lincoln University. We are out that way quite a bit. AND I can't wait to go to the New Disney outlet store.