PDA

View Full Version : Survey Crediting Tip

SunshineGirl
05-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Our system will only let you have credit for one of each type of daily survey each calendar day. So if you get credit just after midnight for something, it counts for TODAY. Be sure to look in your account for the DATE next to each survey that you got credit for if you are in doubt. Otherwise, if you try later in the day, you will not get credit for that same survey again no matter what.

Does that make sense?

OhMari
05-11-2011, 07:58 PM
How many are on a 24 hour cycle.
I know if you take a DS at 10:00 p.m. at nite and it credits at 11:00 p.m., after midnight you can take your next DS.

SunshineGirl
05-11-2011, 09:38 PM
How many are on a 24 hour cycle.
I know if you take a DS at 10:00 p.m. at nite and it credits at 11:00 p.m., after midnight you can take your next DS.

I'm not sure about that. I would think that most of them should be that way now that we are on the "credit every hour" system.

OhMari
05-12-2011, 11:47 AM
I thought the AMPS' are on the 24 hr cycle.
I haven't been able to get one in awhile, but I'll try today and tomorrow.

kristenrice
05-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the info. I take a lot of my surveys between 10pm and midnight. I think this means that each survey I complete after 11pm will count towards the next day, unless it credits really fast.

I guess I need to get started on them a little earlier:rotfl:.

fourfoxesinpa
05-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Silly question about the MyView survey...(sorry...it's been awhile since I've been in the survey loop)

If I took the survey 4 hours ago and got the "thank you" message but it didn't credit, can I take it again? Or, is there a chance that it will eventually credit and I should just wait until tomorrow?

Thanks!

marcymajor
05-20-2011, 04:11 PM
fourfoxes-if it were me i would definitely take another one since the first one didn't credit. HTH.:sunshine: