PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in the Morning!!!

sammielynn
05-14-2011, 08:45 PM
We will be leaving in the morning for our Disney fix! Have a ton of gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. Been absent from the boards for a week or two getting through graduations (both sons got college degrees!), packing and cleaning for the trip. I'm excited:party::party:

spring
05-14-2011, 08:50 PM
We will be leaving in the morning for our Disney fix! Have a ton of gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. Been absent from the boards for a week or two getting through graduations (both sons got college degrees!), packing and cleaning for the trip. I'm excited:party::party:

Have fun! :banana::banana:

dwkay8
05-15-2011, 12:06 AM
That's a lot to celebrate! Congrats on the graduations in the family and yay for the vacation! :sunshine:

PSL1013
05-15-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm down here now and my $1000 SR earnings is just about all spent....we have been eating very well, tonight it's the Yachtsman Steakhouse for Filet Mignon! ;)

iluvamystery89
05-15-2011, 11:11 AM
have a great trip, sammielynn! :party:

~Kathie
05-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Congratulations on the graduations!!! :clap::clap:

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-15-2011, 11:56 PM
Have a safe and fun trip!:)

And, congraulations on your familes accomplishments. Nice job, mom!:D

m 'n c
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Have fun on your trip! What fun celebrations to be having while you are down there. I swore that we were sending your boys to college just a year or two ago.

Three4Me
05-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Congratulations on your both of your son's graduations!:party:

Have a wonderful trip!:sunshine:

sammielynn
05-22-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm back, great time! The best weather you could have ask for! Got to ride the new Star Tours in a soft opening, super cool.
Yes, m 'n c we were just planning college dorm rooms just yesterday wasn't it??

Weluvdisny
05-26-2011, 11:13 AM
How was the Star Tours ride? I've never been able to do the simulation ones but I want to give this another go just to see what's new. Maybe I'll take a dramamine that morning just in case!

sammielynn
05-26-2011, 12:50 PM
How was the Star Tours ride? I've never been able to do the simulation ones but I want to give this another go just to see what's new. Maybe I'll take a dramamine that morning just in case!

The ride is smoother than it was but it still could cause problems if you don't do motion rides well. I don't do them well and did this one fine.

m 'n c
05-26-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm back, great time! The best weather you could have ask for! Got to ride the new Star Tours in a soft opening, super cool.
Yes, m 'n c we were just planning college dorm rooms just yesterday wasn't it??

I can't believe 4 years went like that. Wow!

Ask your doctor before you go to prescribe you the patch that people use for motion sickness on cruise ships. It won't make you drowsy like dramamine can do.

PSL1013
05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
I can't believe 4 years went like that. Wow!

Ask your doctor before you go to prescribe you the patch that people use for motion sickness on cruise ships. It won't make you drowsy like dramamine can do.

I use Bonine on cruises, this doesn't make you drowsy either and it's available without a prescription. I buy the generic form online at drugstore.com..Rugby Travel Sickness, Tablets 100 ea for $5.99, great stuff! ;)