PDA

View Full Version : Year of a Million Dreams Contest ~ Mail In ~

kimntrent
02-03-2008, 02:37 PM
So how do you guys send in your information? If you use a post card do you put it in an envelope or just mail it?

Kim

zoodoyle
02-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I just wrote the info on a postcard and sent it in like that, no envelope. Really need to get sending mine in again!! Thanks for the reminder :sunshine2:

linanglab
02-03-2008, 09:50 PM
I just buy the cheap already stamped postcards from the PO. Make sure that you hand write your info, because that is what it says to do in the rules.

kimntrent
02-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Can you enter kids too? Doesn't anyone worry about privacy on this?

Kim

linanglab
02-05-2008, 02:12 PM

Kim

I don't worry about privacy. My phone number is listed, so people could get that anywhere. I guess I do not worry about my address either. But that is just me.

zoodoyle
02-05-2008, 06:01 PM

Kim

Here's what I found out about kids entering - it's a lot of legal-ese, but it seems kids can enter, or at least that's how I read it!! As for the privacy, I figure I always use a return address label on my mail, so that's no different, plus once you have that info, finding a phone number is too easy on the internet....

"1.ELIGIBILITY

......... Except as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, prizes won by a person who is a minor in his or her state, territory, province or country of residence ("Minor") may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian, and, in the case of prizes that, in Sponsor's sole discretion, require winner verification, that parent or legal guardian will be responsible for completing the verification process and executing all "Prize Claim Documents" (as hereinafter defined) and otherwise complying with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and unless otherwise permitted by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in the event a Minor is the winner of any prize in which the winner is permitted to travel to, stay at or attend an event, site or destination, such Minor and any guest (as applicable) must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian on such prize and, as applicable, the parent or legal guardian will be considered one (1) of the allotted guests."