PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bryan?

DisneyMa
02-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I just realized I haven't seen Bryan around.:confused:

I know he usually is in the chat room (and I rarely make it:o ) Is he okay? I don't think he had another DW trip?

Hope all is well Bryan!!

askomsky
02-06-2008, 04:52 PM
I just realized I haven't seen Bryan around.:confused:

I know he usually is in the chat room (and I rarely make it:o ) Is he okay? I don't think he had another DW trip?

Hope all is well Bryan!!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday!!!!

lanny76
02-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I was thinking of posting the same ? too! It's odd that he should be missing for several days when he's usually always around.

mommytotwo
02-06-2008, 05:23 PM
I haven't seen much of him on the game threads here either :confused: .

jakeandsophiesmom
02-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Maybe he's still celebrating the Giants win!!:)

Bryan where are you!!??

Blessing and Miracle
02-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Where is Bryan? Where is Bryan? Where is he, where is he? How are you today, sir?

icartjetta
02-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Bryan, come out, come out, wherever you are!:)

bbangel
02-06-2008, 07:28 PM
He got a job!
He's working at the Y. He would like to be paid more but it is a 9 - 5 and he had been looking for a long time.
Unfortunately by product is that he doesn't have all day to spend here anymore

wilsonfamily4
02-06-2008, 07:38 PM
well good for him. I was thinking yesterday that I just haven't seen him and I was hoping we hadn't offended him. :)

jl8595
02-06-2008, 07:57 PM
He got a job!
He's working at the Y. He would like to be paid more but it is a 9 - 5 and he had been looking for a long time.
Unfortunately by product is that he doesn't have all day to spend here anymore

Yay for him!! :cooldance:

I was missing him too. He always brings that little extra :sunshine: to our community!!

ligrumpygirl
02-06-2008, 08:20 PM
I was going to post about his new job also. I know he is usually in chat on Fridays and Sundays!

lanny76
02-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Well, I am glad he has a new job!:woohoo:
Of course, now that he has the job, he can't post 40 times a day - and I was used to seeing his posts all the time!!

Pooh's Pal
02-07-2008, 02:14 AM
I was wondering where he was also....I even sent him a pm/email...to make sure he was okay, but haven't heard back from him. Strange not to see him chatting, posting or playing games, hope the new job hasn't taken all the wind out of him!!

MISS YOU BRYAN!! WOOT..WOOT...COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE!!

DisneyMa
02-08-2008, 12:38 PM
I know there is a chat tonight. I hopefully will make it (3 hour time difference)

Be on the lookout for Bryan! Hopefully he will show up and all is well. I hope he did not catch that flu going around! I heard it was a bad one:sick:

Pooh's Pal
02-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Looks like he was online last night about 7:30pm...(I peeked at his profile! :blush: ) don't know if he posted.....but atleast he was logged on. Strange....I hope he's okay...that flu bug has got a bunch at work and their families really sick.

Pooh's Pal
02-09-2008, 06:13 PM
So, has anyone heard from Bryan?? Now I'm really getting worried...I popped into Chat last night around 9:15, but only stayed for about 45 minutes, didn't see him there while I was on.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bryan, you out there somewhere?????

speechteachri
02-09-2008, 06:47 PM
I was wondering about Bryan too. Congrats on the job bryan!

Hope you make it back here soon!:)

DisneyMa
02-10-2008, 02:30 AM
It is a little wierd that he hasn't been around:confused: I hope everything is okay.

bs4free
02-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Well, I am glad he has a new job!:woohoo:
Of course, now that he has the job, he can't post 40 times a day - and I was used to seeing his posts all the time!!

Your right i tried and tried for the first few weeks to keep up with my SRing, my Posting/Reading, and my work, and well everything else... But when my main computer monitor caught on fire right before the superbowl, and then the giants won, i was just so tired of look at a monitor/tv, i took a break/rest, and what woke me up out of my rest was the sunshine mail i recieved today in the mail (yes i know its sunday, i forgot to check it on saturday) it was my big cashout of Disney Gift Cards from SR..... and wow SR has new games and contest and fun... I have missed so much... I hope to be around much more then last week, but alas i think it will be hard to keep up with my 24/7 posting that i have been know for. Thank you all for careing and wonder where i was and how i was, while not on vacation or sick, maybe call it a mental holiday! I can be more refreashed and relaxed, and maybe not so addicited, but who am i kidding... This is SR I am sure i have a ton of new offers and surveys to try and the new games and wow a lot of posts to read.... :thanks: :sunshine: :hugs:

askomsky
02-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Your right i tried and tried for the first few weeks to keep up with my SRing, my Posting/Reading, and my work, and well everything else... But when my main computer monitor caught on fire right before the superbowl, and then the giants won, i was just so tired of look at a monitor/tv, i took a break/rest, and what woke me up out of my rest was the sunshine mail i recieved today in the mail (yes i know its sunday, i forgot to check it on saturday) it was my big cashout of Disney Gift Cards from SR..... and wow SR has new games and contest and fun... I have missed so much... I hope to be around much more then last week, but alas i think it will be hard to keep up with my 24/7 posting that i have been know for. Thank you all for careing and wonder where i was and how i was, while not on vacation or sick, maybe call it a mental holiday! I can be more refreashed and relaxed, and maybe not so addicited, but who am i kidding... This is SR I am sure i have a ton of new offers and surveys to try and the new games and wow a lot of posts to read.... :thanks: :sunshine: :hugs:

WOOT! WOOT! Glad to see you back. But I can totally sympathize with trying to keep up. I took a semi break after our Disney trip and xmas, but then jumped back in. Now without the DS's, I should be able to do more but the new games have gotten to me. DH keeps threatening to take the laptap and put it downstairs with the desktop bc I don't spend nearly as much time downstairs (basement) as I do up here. It's a mental thing... need to walk away! :)

Congrats on the new job, (and the Giants win!) glad everything is going ok and that your back even if it's not full time.

Your working at the Y i hear? What are you doing there? ours is my 2nd home away from home.

April

JillyFish
02-10-2008, 11:01 PM
WOOT!!! Bryan's back!!!!

I'm glad you're okay! You've definitely been missed around here! But even Sunshine Rewards' most enthusiastic cheerleader needs a break some times!

Welcome back!!! :sunshine2:

DisneyMa
02-11-2008, 01:12 AM
YEAH!! Glad to know you are alive and well, Bryan!!

nolacindy
02-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Glad to see you back! Hope the new job is going well.

mommytotwo
02-12-2008, 04:05 AM
Welcome back :).