PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Game Announcement

SunshineGirl
02-07-2008, 11:42 AM
I am so excited about this that I am just about bursting at the seams!

Sunshine Rewards is happy to announce a new partnership with NetWinner. Now you can play games at Sunshine Rewards and win cash and prizes!! We have launched a new page (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/games.php) where you can get more information. We have also started a new forum under Sunshine Rewards Games where you can post screen shots or pictures or whatever of your wins, your prizes, etc.

This is really huge for SR because NetWinner currently only has about 40 sites that they have done this with (and some of them are BIG names). You can read about it here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20080207/bs_prweb/prweb682943_4

And don't worry if you already have a NetWinner account. You can still use your login to play the games through us and get 100 Money Wheel plays and 10 Banko cards a day!!

jnorth1007
02-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Is this link to the games going to be put in the links on the main page? Maybe under earn daily so that people can remember to go play each day when they do their daily survey, paid clicks and scratch off?

kayjo
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Is this link to the games going to be put in the links on the main page? Maybe under earn daily so that people can remember to go play each day when they do their daily survey, paid clicks and scratch off?

I think this is a great idea. It would make accessing the site so much easier if members could go through the link on the SR main page.

wilsonfamily4
02-07-2008, 12:00 PM
For those of you who do not do netwinner, really think about joining. Not only will you rack up points for giftcards fr yourself but the advertising money goes to SR. SO it is a win win and really easy to do. I have been a member for over a year and have always been paid and I have actually won a special cash prize of $250.00.

Magical JenK
02-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Tricia-I think you should put a smiley face on this thread to offset the sad face on the other announcement thread!

I started playing & it's pretty fun! I won 150 points today from Banko! Fun, fun, fun!

SunshineGirl
02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm actually working on adding a new menu option of "Free Games" to the main SR menu. It will then have submenus to the Netwinner games, the arcade games, and the sunshine scratch off. But I was too impatient to get the link up to get it done yet. LOL!

disney_girl
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Awesome news for SR!!! Netwinner is addicting and so easy to play! Good luck to all! Can't wait to hear about big winners from SR!!

faithhope
02-07-2008, 01:00 PM
WOW!:sunshine2:
I love Netwinner...thanks for adding this to SR!!!

Belle
02-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Off to sign up! Thanks, Tricia!

faithhope
02-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks Tricia...
I finished my 100 spins and my 10 banko cards...and got a good amount of points.

lanny76
02-07-2008, 03:31 PM
WOW!:woohoo:
This sounds great!! And nice article too.
Thanks for adding some excitement Tricia!

dis4ever
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks for adding this. I like Banko. It's pretty fun.

mjg74
02-07-2008, 06:00 PM
I totally forgot I was a member at Netwinner! Thanks for adding it

breyandra
02-07-2008, 06:37 PM
I just signed up for Netwinner through SR but couldn't play any games. I got a page that said temporarily unable to play due to maintenance, etc. I will check back later so I can play! Looking forward to it and thank you Tricia

tinad171972
02-07-2008, 06:55 PM
I played all my games for today and picked up a few points too. This is a great addition, thanks.

speechteachri
02-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks Tricia...I used to play netwinner every so often, but I am not very lucky. I'll start giving it a shot again if SR can benefit from it!

(much easier than qualifying for a survey anyway! And much less stressful!!:) )

wilsonfamily4
02-08-2008, 03:03 PM
If you sign up under someone make sure you verify your account so they can get their 10% as well. I have 15 referrals, been a member for over a year, and only 6 are verified so can only get my bonus from them. And of those 6 only 3 actually play. I have one referral who plays and is not verified so no onus from her. So make sure you you verify your account. It just verifies your email account is real. :)

spring
02-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Tricia, just for giggles I tried to keep track of the ads today when I was playing NetWinner today. While playing Banko, I saw 10 brand new ads that I've never seen before and 4 ads that I have seen other days. I played 50 games on the Money Wheel (I can't do it in one sitting, sorry) and saw an additional 6 new ads and 4 ads I've seen other days. Thought this might give you a snapshot for reimbursement.:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
02-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Tricia, just for giggles I tried to keep track of the ads today when I was playing NetWinner today. While playing Banko, I saw 10 brand new ads that I've never seen before and 4 ads that I have seen other days. I played 50 games on the Money Wheel (I can't do it in one sitting, sorry) and saw an additional 6 new ads and 4 ads I've seen other days. Thought this might give you a snapshot for reimbursement.:sunshine:

Awesome! That's good information. :)

Sunni
02-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Thanks Tricia! I haven't been to Netwinner in a long time. I look forward to playing.

Soccer Princess
02-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Okay I'm new to NW and just signed up. For Money Wheel do you just do Quick Pick all the time or actually pick the numbers yourself? It seems like it would take forever to pick them yourself? lol Thanks!

m 'n c
02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Quick pick.

BTW - there is a new section of the forums under games that is just for netwinner. come join us down there :)

kvmj
02-13-2008, 08:21 AM
I have been a member of Netwinner since 10/06. Because of limited plays, I was trying to decide whether or not continue with this program. I am not what you could consider a lucky person, but I just won $25.00 on Moneywheel. My first.

Sunni
02-13-2008, 08:29 AM
Congrats! That is so exciting to hear! What an awesome way to start your day! :cooldance:

I hope I can find some luck.....I am good for 10 pts.

sunshinecindy
02-13-2008, 09:12 AM
I have been a member of Netwinner since 10/06. Because of limited plays, I was trying to decide whether or not continue with this program. I am not what you could consider a lucky person, but I just won $25.00 on Moneywheel. My first.

Can you seriously play more then 110 games in a day anyway. And I'd say 25.00 is pretty darn lucky.

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 09:17 AM
Can you seriously play more then 110 games in a day anyway.

I could.....and have! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
02-13-2008, 09:25 AM
I could.....and have! :rotfl:

ok, whats your secret.....it took me till 11:30 the other night to complete them all, and I was exhausted.

jnorth1007
02-13-2008, 09:38 AM
I agree! I haven't been able to get in all of my money wheel spins at all this week. I always get in the banko cards but I dont have the time to do all of my money wheel spins. Feels like money left on the table. I can't even imagine being able to do more than 110 games in one day and I am a SAHM with no job.

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 09:38 AM
ok, whats your secret.....it took me till 11:30 the other night to complete them all, and I was exhausted.

They only had the wheel game when they first started, I used to just sit there and watch tv and spin away! Haven't won any cash yet but I've gotten 15,000 points 3 times now and have cashed out 3 times for GC. I really hope you guys are successful in convincing NW that we need a Disney GC on SR!!! :rotfl:

lanny76
02-13-2008, 09:47 AM
I just don't do all the games - even if you're a SAHM, there's still lots to do otherwise and only so many hours in the day! Besides I do kinda feel I haven't accomplished too much if I spend the kids' whole nap time only sitting in front of the computer. Or I feel like I have missed out on doing something else I should have rather done.
So a few games here and there is enough for me. If I am lucky, I am lucky - if not, then not!!:rotfl:

kvmj
02-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Can you seriously play more then 110 games in a day anyway. And I'd say 25.00 is pretty darn lucky.

$25.00 is darn lucky. The moneywheel game is a lot different now than it was in the beginning. They have slowed it way down. It has a lot of bugs which grab memory and lock up my computer. You could count on getting $6 a day if you played for 6-8 hours; they changed the odds. I really don't care for it now. But, I like Banko and could play about 15 games a day.

The games slow down the more people are playing so, if your up early, you'll find the game going faster.

iluvdisney
02-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I really like the Banko game, but the moneywheel takes a long time and I haven't won many points.

fourfoxesinpa
02-13-2008, 09:51 PM
I agree! I haven't been able to get in all of my money wheel spins at all this week. I always get in the banko cards but I dont have the time to do all of my money wheel spins. Feels like money left on the table. I can't even imagine being able to do more than 110 games in one day and I am a SAHM with no job.

You DO have a job - and one of the most important ones there is. :)

askomsky
02-13-2008, 09:56 PM
You DO have a job - and one of the most important ones there is. :)

HERE! HERE! I second that! :)

spring
02-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Tricia, now that we have been doing NetWinner through SR a few weeks, I have a question. I know that you get paid a paltry sum for each ad we see for the first time. I was wondering if it was the first time ever (ie, we saw it yesterday, now again today), vs the first time today, vs the first time with each session. By session, I mean each time you go into NetWinner. For example, I can't sit and play for long periods of time, so I will go in multiple times per day. I was just wondering if that helped reimbursement, or if it didn't matter. Just curious.........:sunshine:

MdCaterer
02-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I have no luck with the money wheel...anyone else out there gotten lucky with it?

kxmeeh
02-26-2008, 11:27 PM
I love this site! the girls love it, because it is something they can do to help me. I always just use quick pick for the numbers...they like to sit here, take their time, and pick the numbers individually. I was able to get 10,000 points at banko today, and I pulled 500 on the money wheel. Now I have sr for disney and and this site for Christmas gifts. In 6,000 points, I will have my first 25.00 gift card. Everyone in my family is getting pre-paid gift cards. and i am so very consfused. this is a free site to use, we win gift cards...tricia gets money for something that we do on a different site, although I can't figure out how.