PDA

View Full Version : Free Pancakes at IHOP on 2/12/08

jl8595
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
IHOP is celebrating National Pancake Day on Tues 2/12 and offering a free short stack to every customer between 7AM-10PM. All they ask is that you make a donation to Children's Miracle Network. Details here:

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

sunshinecindy
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
IHOP is celebrating National Pancake Day on Tues 2/12 and offering a free short stack to every customer between 7AM-10PM. All they ask is that you make a donation to Children's Miracle Network. Details here:

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

I have been there for that before. Had a BLT for lunch, had the short stack on the side, good deal. That short stack is huge.

pbhall13
02-09-2008, 04:08 PM
This works out great for my girls and I. We have a very busy Tuesday normally and that particular one is going to be even more crazy due to me scheduling both of their physicals for that afternoon....and then we are off to dance and I then tutor someone at 7:30 that night, so either in between the physical and dance or dance and tutoring we will head over to IHOP. My daughter Sadie loves the pancakes there so she will be very happy!!!

Wendi63
02-11-2008, 05:30 AM
Oh how I wish we had an IHOP around here. I would totally take advantage of the free pancakes. We always stop there when we are travelling. They have a nice selection of breakfast, lunches and dinners but we mostly like to go for breakfast. Maybe they will open a new one in the central Ohio area at some point. Until then, I'll just have to dream of IHOP pancakes.:(

wilsonfamily4
02-11-2008, 09:17 PM
So if we went with four people could 4 people get free pancakes or just one person gets a free stack?

Where do you give your donation while you are there? Does it need to be cash or check or do they put it on your card.

:) Thanks for the help

Kycha
02-11-2008, 09:31 PM
So if we went with four people could 4 people get free pancakes or just one person gets a free stack?

Where do you give your donation while you are there? Does it need to be cash or check or do they put it on your card.

:) Thanks for the help

Yes! It is one free short stack per guest. You can donate now if you want. The link in Lori's op has an area to donate to CMN. I don't know about in the restaurant. I would suggest calling your local IHOP to see what they allow.

sunshinecindy
02-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Yes! It is one free short stack per guest. You can donate now if you want. The link in Lori's op has an area to donate to CMN. I don't know about in the restaurant. I would suggest calling your local IHOP to see what they allow.

Theres usually a big stand up box in the lobby by the register. Sometimes they have a rep there too.

Pooh's Pal
02-11-2008, 11:02 PM
I have a friend that works part time at Ihop and I said to him while at work the other night.."what a great deal, so tell me, 2 people could come in and have free pancakes and leave say $8.00??" He said "yeah, but if you leave the money on the table..they(the servers) have to put it all into the donation box!"

So if you are going for free, that's fine, get a stack of pancakes and make your donation to a great cause, but just remember to tip your server separately or give it to them personally...dont leave that on the table too!! :eat:

From what I understand, the servers will be donating a % of their tips that day...but not all, seeing they only make $2.63 a hour here!