PDA

View Full Version : need help

lenzs4
02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
With email turned off - I need help and I am hoping to find it without a TT

I ordered from Jockey.com and received a credit. I got my CC statement today and was charged twice (I have not gotten the order yet to see if it shipped twice) - I need to call Jockey and have one order canceled - but I do not want to cancel the version that credited - I want to cancel the duplicate!! Whe SR gets a credit do they see the confirmation number?

If so, can I get teh confirmation number in a pm or something or do I need to file a TT for that info? My account number with SR is 2442.

Thank you,
Shirley

sunshinecindy
02-07-2008, 09:57 PM
With email turned off - I need help and I am hoping to find it without a TT

I ordered from Jockey.com and received a credit. I got my CC statement today and was charged twice (I have not gotten the order yet to see if it shipped twice) - I need to call Jockey and have one order canceled - but I do not want to cancel the version that credited - I want to cancel the duplicate!! Whe SR gets a credit do they see the confirmation number?

If so, can I get teh confirmation number in a pm or something or do I need to file a TT for that info? My account number with SR is 2442.

Thank you,
Shirley

Let me look and see what I can find for you. When was your purchase and amt? I've opened my PM to you.

lenzs4
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Thank you, just sent a PM!!