PDA

View Full Version : Cookies Delivered for $21!

SunshineGirl
02-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I was just ordering some David's Cookies for my stepdad for his birthday (Cindy...shhhh!) and figured out that using the special Sunshine Rewards coupon code and their free shipping, I could have cookies delivered for $21! Anyone who has tried to ship anything recently knows that to get something to someone in a couple of days can take as much as $10 just for the shipping. It's a fantastic deal! I got shipped about a dozen nice sized cookies in a reusable tin for $21 and some change. Now if I can just keep Cindy from stealing them....

Seriously. If you want to send a quick Valentine's Day gift to a grandparent, a kid in college, or something like that, it's a perfect opportunity.

Blessing and Miracle
02-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I was just ordering some David's Cookies for my stepdad for his birthday (Cindy...shhhh!) and figured out that using the special Sunshine Rewards coupon code and their free shipping, I could have cookies delivered for $21! Anyone who has tried to ship anything recently knows that to get something to someone in a couple of days can take as much as $10 just for the shipping. It's a fantastic deal! I got shipped about a dozen nice sized cookies in a reusable tin for $21 and some change. Now if I can just keep Cindy from stealing them....

Seriously. If you want to send a quick Valentine's Day gift to a grandparent, a kid in college, or something like that, it's a perfect opportunity.

Thanks for the idea! Now that DD18 is away at school, I can have fun sending her little goodies. My two older boys said that was one of the best things they enjoyed while in college-their goodie boxes. I've already sent her something from Popcorn Factory and she loved it!

I'm gonna check it out!

wilsonfamily4
02-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the idea! Now that DD18 is away at school, I can have fun sending her little goodies. My two older boys said that was one of the best things they enjoyed while in college-their goodie boxes. I've already sent her something from Popcorn Factory and she loved it!

What a nice mommy. I loved when my mom sent boxes of stuff, would have loved it from these places even more!!!

StitchandPooh'smom
02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered some for my niece whose divorce was just final - a Valentine's Day chocolate pick-me-up!

m 'n c
02-08-2008, 07:42 PM
That's a great idea. My mom has been so sad lately with my dad away on business that I will have to remember to do this during the time he's away again.

pbhall13
02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
thanks for the heads up...........I have been looking for free shipping to send something off to our former catechist director (she just retired) and I was leaning towards Cheryl & co, but I cannot pass up the free shipping with Davids!!

Pamela

Blessing and Miracle
02-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered some for my niece whose divorce was just final - a Valentine's Day chocolate pick-me-up!

Oh, how sweet! That was so thoughtful of you!

pbhall13
02-09-2008, 12:07 AM
put my order in...........I am sure she will love it!!

StitchandPooh'smom
02-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Oh, how sweet! That was so thoughtful of you!

Thanks! I think she is feeling a little lonely right now! :hugs: