PDA

View Full Version : Favorite MK Counter Service Restaurant??

fordisneyap08
02-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Hi--Just trying to get some ideas for our upcoming trip and was wondering which Counter Service Restaurant was good in MK?? Thanks.....:)

Hedy
02-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Columbia Harbor House

m 'n c
02-09-2008, 03:51 PM
I agree on CHH but also Pecos Bill was really good last time I ate there (it was like 5 years ago though).

Debbie Jean
02-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Love Cosmic Ray's for the entertainment as well as the food... great for the kids!

pbhall13
02-09-2008, 04:13 PM
hands down Columbia House..........very filling and good!!! You have to check out the tuna sandwich (which by the way is the only place that I order or eat a tuna sandwich from!)

Also my girls and I have made a meal (morning time) out of the french toast loaf at the main street bakery! add a frozen latte and a frozen strawberry smoothie and we were very full..........and it was all good!

Pamela

JOLAROCHE
02-09-2008, 04:23 PM
We like Captain Cookes at the Poly

ligrumpygirl
02-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Not much of a variety but I LOVE a Casey's hot dog!

Kycha
02-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Ever since I tried the lighthouse sandwich(hummus w/carrot-broccoli slaw) at the Columbia Harbour House, I don't eat anywhere else.:love: And they make a tasty vegetarian chili too! Cosmic Ray's has a good chicken caesar salad.

luvdisney00
02-10-2008, 08:19 AM
We really like Cosmic Rays. It's crowded at lunchtime, but it's so big that there's usually someone leaving so you can grab a table. The food is really good too, and you get a lot. Two people could easily split a meal there and have plenty to eat.

linanglab
02-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Our family is not a big restaurant family. So, we may have eaten at some of these places and not realized it. Where is the Columbia Harbor House? I know where Pecos Bills and Caseys is.

Debbie Jean
02-10-2008, 01:05 PM
hands down Columbia House..........very filling and good!!! You have to check out the tuna sandwich (which by the way is the only place that I order or eat a tuna sandwich from!)

Also my girls and I have made a meal (morning time) out of the french toast loaf at the main street bakery! add a frozen latte and a frozen strawberry smoothie and we were very full..........and it was all good!

Pamela

Oooooo, french toast loaf at main street bakery... now I'm drooling all over the keyboard! :rotfl: It's the first place I head when I get through the gate... if you haven't tried it, it is scrumptious!! :love:

wdwabby
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I loved the BBQ sandwich at Pecos Bills and my dad loved the dogs at Caseys .. so those are our 2 fave CS in MK :)

Alice28
02-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Angela- Columbia Harbour House is in Liberty Square, right after you turn the bend out of Fantasyland. Kind of across from the Haunted Mansion. they have a lovely upstairs seating area that is so nice and quiet. I agree, their tuna sand is GREAT! And my kids love the chicken strips.

I love the chicken salad at Pecos Bills- has a nice lime dressing. The fixins bar there and at Cosmic Rays is GREAT for fancying up a boring burger.

Cosmic Rays has some HUGE choices- chicken and rib platters- really make it easy to share a meal!

linanglab
02-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Thanks Alice! We have eaten there, but it was several years ago, so I do not remember it much. I will have to make sure that we eat there next year when we go. Sounds yummy!

LCS3
02-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Cosmic Ray's has the most variety. They have three different menus(areas) to order from: Burgers, Chicken, and Salads/Soups. Each menu has a variety of selections on their particular category. Also the entertainment for little ones (a singing alien DJ) is great fun. Casey's Corner has delicious hotdogs and corndogs too. It's a great meal to get and walk with. If you don't want to stop and eat. I like Columbia Harbour House, but my family did not. It has a limited menu, so that one would depend on your family's taste.

andrea2289
03-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Loved Columbia Harbour House - Yummy Clam Chowder and 1/2 Tuna Sandwich. It was a nice light tasty lunch!

We always love Peco's Bill - Great burgers and we love the fixin's bar!