PDA

View Full Version : How about a Happy thread

sunshinecindy
02-10-2008, 09:45 PM
There seems to have been so much negativity on this board the last couple weeks and in light of Valentines Day, that I wanted to start a thread about what you :heart: about SR.

I'll start.....I love that I can come here and interact with people from all over the USA and Canada and call them my friends.

DisneyMa
02-10-2008, 09:49 PM
I love that I am making some Disney cash and having fun!:mickey: :sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
YEAH you go Cindy!!! Thanks for starting this!

I love all the little surprises and favors that people are doing around here. People are so willing to give of themselves for people they have never personally met! (Hi Traci!)

Also, we care about each other and worry about each other...Bryan is still MIA and we are all worried! WOOT WOOT come out come out where ever you are!!!

bellanlivismom
I love all the things that SR does. I love that we can actually get posts for the owner, it makes it comfortable and that everyone does what ever they can to help other people out. There is no other place like it!!! :sunshine:

sunshinemckenzie
I love the fact that getting penny can still excite me as much as finding one as a small child.

Love those pennies on Sunshine rewards!

PSL1013
02-10-2008, 09:51 PM
I :heart: everything about SR especially that everyone is so friendly and helpful! :sunshine:

JillyFish
02-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I love that what started out as a little business idea has turned into a wonderful community of friends. :love:

Oh yea.....and I like the earning rewards part too! :rotfl:

Hedy
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Well, I love free money, naturally.

But i really love that the people in charge of SR, and the people who use it, are such great people, and I genuinely like and care about them.

Alice28
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
I love the personal service at SR. It's unmatchable.

I also love that in about 4 months I earned enough for 30% of my dining plan for June. That's no small token- I'm talking for my family of 5 for 10 nights!:cooldance: I'm *hoping* to earn another 30%- we shall see, I'm not sure, but I will try!

askomsky
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
What started out as quick way to earn spending money for Disney has turned into a friendship with people who will go the extra mile to make someone feel good. The SR staff is hands on, very involved and caring which makes it easy for the rest of us to follow suit. There are truely some amazing people that I've met on here!

April

faithhope
02-10-2008, 10:21 PM
I love being able to earn money for Disney at SR...:love:
And
I love being able to share the joy of earning the money with my friends here on the forum...:hugs:
It is nice to be a part of a wonderful group of people who understand, support and help each other.

Riyaa
02-10-2008, 10:47 PM
I love the community of SR. It's what makes SR so much more than just a rewards site. Everyone is so welcoming and warm and supportive. It makes it a real pleasure to come here every day.

cglaura
02-10-2008, 10:52 PM
I love that even when we make mistakes Tricia takes the time to find out what is going on, to get our side of the story, and to try to make a happy ending for all.

:hugs:

zummi525
02-10-2008, 10:53 PM
i love how this site is so much more than i ever would have imagined i started on it to earn disney money and have become addicted to checking in mulitple times in the day in no small part due to the amazing staff and friendly members
thank you sr:cooldance:

Iteach
02-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks Cindy for starting this thread!:sunshine: I love reading all the happy posts.

This is what I love about SR:

*The family atmosphere and all the people who come here. Everyone feels like a friend!

* All the BIG and small surprises; clicks, new offers, contests and so much more.

*Good times and tough times, everyone seems to rally for the good of SR. That's a wonderful thing to see and experience.

*Tricia, Cindy, Sunshine Guy, MissAngie and all the moderators that put their heart and soul into this site each and every day for hours on end. You are all the best, work so hard and make this place very special.

These are the things I love about SR. Thanks everyone!:love:

OhMari
02-10-2008, 11:12 PM
I love shopping through SR. If I have to make a purchase, I always check the SR site to see if they have a link to the item I need to purchase.

lanny76
02-10-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm happy about finding SR - it has brought sunshine, as well as extra $$$, into my life. I really appreciate the honesty and integrity of both the people who run this site and the members. This forum really stands out from any other forum as a wholesome and caring place to be, not to mention fun!
I too like it that Tricia is very much present and open with us all, approachable and helpful.

SunshineGirl
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Professionally, I love that I can work full-time and still be able to be here for my kids because of SR.

Personally, I love the side of PEOPLE that I see come out in SR. When people say something just to make someone else feel good. Or lend a hand to someone they hardly even know just because it is the right thing to do. Everyone who knows me knows that I am truly a Pollyanna at heart and it just tears me up to see mean people or people who hurt each other on purpose. So when I see a good deed or a kind word in this forum, it reinforces my belief that people really ARE good and that spreading Sunshine is a worthwhile task. :sunshine:

bbangel
02-10-2008, 11:39 PM
I love that no matter how bad my day might be, I know that I can pop in here and feel so much better!

And making enough money to pay for my dining plan in May is a really nice bonus!

MKelley226
02-10-2008, 11:49 PM
I love the hospiltality here! I love the fun little games and contests. Finally, earning $$ for a vacation. My family is thrilled with the giftcard I received earlier this week too!

icartjetta
02-10-2008, 11:52 PM
I love that I have made many friends, and along the way I am able to make a couple of free dollars that I would have never made otherwise.
And I have to give a shout out to Cindy! because without SR I would have never met my Sister minus the blood. And countless other friends that I could have never made their day. AKA. Tinkerjenn. Tricia, thankyou for your countless hours of making such a wonderful place for us all to get to know people that we would have otherwise never have known.
Traci

linanglab
02-11-2008, 06:51 AM
It started out for me just to earn money for Disney. Then it has developed into this fun community. I would still be on here, even if there was no money to earn because of all the people that I have "met".

spring
02-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, Cindy. I love all the beautiful people I have met on SR. The opportunity to earn money for gift cards is very nice, but secondary to interacting with such a nice group of people.:sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
02-11-2008, 09:05 AM
I :heart: SR because of the opportunity to earn extra $ for vacation while being surrounded by "friends" who all have similar goals. It's a great way to relax from the stress of the real world.

Tricia and staff make this a wonderful, fun place to hang out, and all of the forum members complete the amazing community.

Thanks to all!!

nolacindy
02-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Gotta be honest, I love the free money!:rotfl: But also everyone here is always willing to give a big hug or lend a crying shoulder to everyone.... it seems like an extended family, it always puts me in a good mood to read the forums.

Cindy

mia214jia
02-11-2008, 09:36 AM
I love SR because at first I like a few others joined for the idea of earning change for WDW or other rewards for a little time. But instead I found others just like me who sometimes need a shoulder, encouragement or just to vent. Even though we are miles apart and just names on here, When it comes to a need there is no doubt all are there for whoever needs it. And a good laugh is always around the corner! :cooldance:

sammielynn
02-11-2008, 10:55 AM
I started SR for the money, I've stayed for the community(I still like the money).

~Kathie
02-11-2008, 10:55 AM
I :heart: the forums and all the friends I have made here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful.

Earning money for something I do anyway (shop) is a bonus. :angel:

Magical JenK
02-11-2008, 11:14 AM
I :heart: it all!!

At first I loved it because it was a way to earn money towards a surprise trip to Disney for DH! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Then the forums started & we all became a little cyber family that started because most of us wanted money for Disney & it's become so much more to me! I love the friendships that I have w/everyone on here! It's much more than I could ever expect from an online forum.

I love that I can talk Disney to adults who totally get it!!
I love that I can talk SR to people who totally get it!!
I love that I can talk about nothing to people who care!!
I love that I can have an opinion & not get flamed!!
I love that I can earn money, while having fun, sitting on my butt!!
I love that I've learned so much from being part of SR!
I love that we have become quite the community of SR mafia! If one of us is down, we all rally for that person!
I love that we have members who go out of there way to send other Disney freaks photos (ahem Traci), gifts (ahem Angela & Pam), & wonderful surprises (ahem Tricia & Cindy)!
I love that I got a PedEgg! :p
I love that I got credit from SR for the PedEgg!

I :heart: :sunshine: Rewards!

DisneyMa
02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I :heart: it all!!

At first I loved it because it was a way to earn money towards a surprise trip to Disney for DH! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Then the forums started & we all became a little cyber family that started because most of us wanted money for Disney & it's become so much more to me! I love the friendships that I have w/everyone on here! It's much more than I could ever expect from an online forum.

I love that I can talk Disney to adults who totally get it!!
I love that I can talk SR to people who totally get it!!
I love that I can talk about nothing to people who care!!
I love that I can have an opinion & not get flamed!!
I love that I can earn money, while having fun, sitting on my butt!!
I love that I've learned so much from being part of SR!
I love that we have become quite the community of SR mafia! If one of us is down, we all rally for that person!
I love that we have members who go out of there way to send other Disney freaks photos (ahem Traci), gifts (ahem Angela & Pam), & wonderful surprises (ahem Tricia & Cindy)!
I love that I got a PedEgg! :p
I love that I got credit from SR for the PedEgg!

I second that! The having an opinion and not getting flamed, YES!! That's why I left another certain Disney board:angel: SR is better!!

fordisneyap08
02-11-2008, 01:17 PM
There are sooo many reasons to :heart: SR!! The contests and little surprises are so much fun!! The people here are always so friendly and helpful. The personal service is wonderful!! But what I love most is the fact that as a stay at home mom I am able to contribute to my families first trip to WDW because of SR. And when I am using our disney gift cards at the world-- I will know it was all possible because of a little :sunshine: Thanks SR!!!!!

luvdisney00
02-11-2008, 04:38 PM
I love SR because it is a fun way to de stress from my hectic life, make a little vacation money, have some fun, and interact with a really great bunch of people. :love:

dis4ever
02-11-2008, 06:23 PM
I :heart: because the SR team take such pride in making this the best reward site and fun for everyone. And earnning the extra moola for vacation doesn't hurt either. Thanks SR Team!

JOLAROCHE
02-11-2008, 06:28 PM
I :heart: that I found this website. I :heart: love the people and the money I am making for my next trip. I also:heart: the fact that SR is helping me take my sons friend with us Disney

jakeandsophiesmom
02-12-2008, 10:37 PM
I love SR because it's more than a rewards site--it's a family. Earning money for me after joining the forum has become a second thought. It's great to be able to earn money for Disney, shopping, restaurants, etc, but to be able to call the people on here my friends means so much more to me than any shiny penny I could earn. I love that we all have a place to go at the end of the day (or sometimes the beginning) to express our vents, our celebrations, our failures, our trials, and our "whatever" times. Thanks SR for all of your hard work and dedication to make this the best site around!!

luvhockey
02-13-2008, 10:38 AM
I love that even though SR is a business they truly care about finding
small ways to earn everyone here money.
I love how they go to bat for us and defend us like family members.

:hugs:

Angela