PDA

View Full Version : NutsOnTheNet.com

SunshineGirl
02-12-2008, 06:57 PM
We have a terrific new merchant that I am really excited about. It's called NutsOnTheNet.com. Although it will normally be 6% cash back, I am going to premier it at 9% to give you an incentive to give them a shot. They have free two day shipping with a two bag minimum and their bags start at about $9. I'll be anxious to hear what everyone thinks!

mjjmbnmm
02-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Well I placed an order, so now I'll see if it credits and how they taste.

SunshineGirl
02-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Well I placed an order, so now I'll see if it credits and how they taste.

If you are user 669, I see your credit in their system. :)

mjjmbnmm
02-12-2008, 10:47 PM
wow that was fast, thanks for letting me know.

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 10:46 AM
We have a terrific new merchant that I am really excited about. It's called NutsOnTheNet.com. Although it will normally be 6% cash back, I am going to premier it at 9% to give you an incentive to give them a shot. They have free two day shipping with a two bag minimum and their bags start at about $9. I'll be anxious to hear what everyone thinks!

The regular link is not there to click on....have to click further down on where it says "click here if link is not working". I'm always afraid that something won't credit properly? Can you take a look at this, Tricia?

SunshineGirl
02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
All fixed! And here is a little more information about them:

"My father Ken and I are owners of NutsOnTheNet.com. NutsOnTheNet.com by Zenobia has been a family run gourmet nut business for over 80 years. We take pride in offering our site visitors premium nuts for all occasions. With NutsOnTheNet.com you don't have to settle for average tasting nuts."

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 11:44 AM
All fixed! And here is a little more information about them:

"My father Ken and I are owners of NutsOnTheNet.com. NutsOnTheNet.com by Zenobia has been a family run gourmet nut business for over 80 years. We take pride in offering our site visitors premium nuts for all occasions. With NutsOnTheNet.com you don't have to settle for average tasting nuts."

Thank you, just placed on order! I love nuts and I'm curious about those Turkish Pistachios! :love:

SunshineGirl
02-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Good news! Your order posted as well. And I just placed one and it, too, posted. So it looks like this is going to be a good company to work with. :)

I ordered cashews for my MIL for when she comes to watch the kids next week. Plus a bag of cashews to take to Cindy in Vegas. And a mixed nuts for me and a peanuts bag for SunshineGuy. I can't wait to get them! 2 day free shipping is a crazy good deal!!

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Good news! Your order posted as well. And I just placed one and it, too, posted. So it looks like this is going to be a good company to work with. :)

I ordered cashews for my MIL for when she comes to watch the kids next week. Plus a bag of cashews to take to Cindy in Vegas. And a mixed nuts for me and a peanuts bag for SunshineGuy. I can't wait to get them! 2 day free shipping is a crazy good deal!!

Whoo Hoo, glad to hear this! Is this 2-day free shipping the norm for them all the time? Now, if I see my coffee credit come through that I placed on the 8th, I'll be very happy! I always worry that I won't get my credits and I'm always surprised when they do. :)

SunshineGirl
02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Whoo Hoo, glad to hear this! Is this 2-day free shipping the norm for them all the time? Now, if I see my coffee credit come through that I placed on the 8th, I'll be very happy! I always worry that I won't get my credits and I'm always surprised when they do. :)

As far as I can tell, that shipping is the norm for them.

And I think I saw your coffee credit come through this morning!

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 02:03 PM
As far as I can tell, that shipping is the norm for them.

And I think I saw your coffee credit come through this morning!

Another :woohoo: for the coffee credit! Thanks for letting me know, Tricia. I'm glad that free shipping is the norm, the thing I hate about shopping on the internet is the high shipping costs and I will usually not shop at places that don't offer some sort of shipping deal! :)

Sunni
02-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this one Tricia. Nuts are big in this house.
You can't go wrong on the shipping. Glad to hear that you are seeing the credits.

3dog2kidmom
02-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Another :woohoo: for the coffee credit! Thanks for letting me know, Tricia. I'm glad that free shipping is the norm, the thing I hate about shopping on the internet is the high shipping costs and I will usually not shop at places that don't offer some sort of shipping deal! :)

Where'd you get your coffee credit from, Pam?

PSL1013
02-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Where'd you get your coffee credit from, Pam?

I buy from Coffeeforless @ 6%. I've never had a problem with them, shipping is pretty quick and the credit usually credits quickly too.

PSL1013
02-14-2008, 10:26 AM

Got an email that my nut order has shipped...and it says it is being delivered TODAY, that was really quick, great company so far! :banana:

jollytammy
02-14-2008, 11:39 AM
I just ordered some nuts, they look really good. I compared prices with some other places that sell nuts, and their prices were lower (or lower when shipping added), so I'm hoping they are good quality nuts:angel:

This could certainly be adictive:cooldance:
Happy V'day to everyone:heart:

m4travels
02-15-2008, 01:22 PM
My nuts are also out for delivery today! Taking them to Cabo tomorrow! Woo Hoo!!!

PSL1013
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
We were munching on ours last night...they are very good! :love:

SunshineGirl
02-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I just got my nuts and am VERY pleased. In fact, I just blew my Weight Watchers points today because I couldn't help but eat a couple of handfuls of them. LOL! I am VERY picky about nuts. I won't even buy generic nuts at the store. I would rather not eat them than eat blah nuts. But I'm so pleased with these that I am seriously considering trying to get one more quick order in so that I have another bag to take to Vegas with me.

Hopefully everyone who ordered is now seeing their credits as well. I don't think we have had a single complaint!

sunshinecindy
02-15-2008, 03:14 PM
My nuts are also out for delivery today! Taking them to Cabo tomorrow! Woo Hoo!!!

Oh dude....you so left me an opening here that I won't even take so I don't derail this thread.:rotfl:

m4travels
02-15-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh dude....you so left me an opening here that I won't even take so I don't derail this thread.:rotfl:

hehehe:angel:

m4travels
02-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Hopefully everyone who ordered is now seeing their credits as well. I don't think we have had a single complaint!
Yup, credit is pending until tomorrow! Yee Haw!:cooldance:

mjjmbnmm
02-15-2008, 03:41 PM
I also got mine today and my credit is pending till tomorrow.

StitchandPooh'smom
02-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Wow - credit is pending already! I just ordered yesterday!

disney_girl
02-15-2008, 05:06 PM
You all convinced me.. and the 9% back is great!! Ordered cashews and mixed nuts!!

linanglab
02-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Okay all you nutty people.....How long do these nuts stay fresh UNopened? We do not eat alot of nuts, but those cashews look WONDERFUL and my Dad's b-day is coming up beginning of April. He LOVES nuts. I figured April is too long to hold on to them, but....just thought I would ask.

PSL1013
02-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Okay all you nutty people.....How long do these nuts stay fresh UNopened? We do not eat alot of nuts, but those cashews look WONDERFUL and my Dad's b-day is coming up beginning of April. He LOVES nuts. I figured April is too long to hold on to them, but....just thought I would ask.

Mine came vacuum sealed in gold foil bags, so I think they would stay fresh for a few months if not opened? But mine would never stay unopened for months at my house, so I have no experience here! :angel:

SunshineGirl
02-15-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm with Pam. I think that they would stay fresh for a couple of months if you could keep yourself from eating them. LOL! Heck, I couldn't manage to put them in the pantry until SG got home from work.

ligrumpygirl
02-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Nuts ordered, credit pending, munching on the almonds already! YUMMY!

linanglab
02-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Just placed an order. Got mixed nuts for Dad and cashews for me.

Kycha
02-15-2008, 09:41 PM
So what kind of nuts did you guys get? I'm definitely getting some almonds for myself, but don't know what to get DH. What would you recommend?

SunshineGirl
02-15-2008, 10:03 PM
I like the mixed nuts just because I like a little variety.

bellanlivismom
02-15-2008, 10:13 PM
you all convinced me. :) I just placed my order. I can't wait to get them! YUMMY!!

Sunni
02-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Thanks Tricia for the heads up on the nuts! My hubby thanks you also.
First the nuts came today. They are packaged really great. The nuts are delicious. Secondly my credit is also showing up.

linanglab
02-18-2008, 04:05 PM
I ordered nuts on the 15th. If I did not get a confirmation email, or if I have a pending credit, does that mean I did not have a successful order? I am pretty sure I got a confirmation number page, but I forgot to print it....oops....

I have not checked my CC yet to see if it went through there. Just thought I would ask. I might have done something dumb (not uncommon for me) for it not to go through.

SunshineGirl
02-18-2008, 04:09 PM
I ordered nuts on the 15th. If I did not get a confirmation email, or if I have a pending credit, does that mean I did not have a successful order? I am pretty sure I got a confirmation number page, but I forgot to print it....oops....

I have not checked my CC yet to see if it went through there. Just thought I would ask. I might have done something dumb (not uncommon for me) for it not to go through.

I've only uploaded credits through the 14th. So you may still be okay.

disney_girl
02-18-2008, 04:11 PM

I'm in the same boat... I was looking today and realized that I didn't get a confirmation e-mail. I checked my account on their site and it says the order is "waiting". I also ordered on the 15th.

linanglab
02-18-2008, 04:31 PM
I've only uploaded credits through the 14th. So you may still be okay.

Okay... not in a hurry. Just was going to reorder if the order did not go through. Thanks! I will wait and see!

jollytammy
02-19-2008, 11:24 AM
I got two bags of the mixed nuts and two of the pistachios. They came really fast, and are good nuts. So often with mixed nuts you get too many peanuts, and I don't think I saw a peanut in the mix:cooldance: The quality was excellent and the nuts were delicious. Definately a good place to purchase nuts!:love:

linanglab
02-20-2008, 08:28 AM
Saw my credit today! YEAH!!! Now waiting for the nuts. Can't wait for the cashews. I LOVE cashews!

bellanlivismom
02-21-2008, 06:21 PM
OH MY GOSH you guys!! These Cashews are FANTASTIC!! Livi (the 2 year old) did not like them but what does she know. Time to put away the bag. They just melt in your mouth!

disney_girl
02-21-2008, 06:26 PM
OH MY GOSH you guys!! These Cashews are FANTASTIC!! Livi (the 2 year old) did not like them but what does she know. Time to put away the bag. They just melt in your mouth!

I agree!! I just got the cashews and mixed nuts. Of course had to open the cashews and they are sooooo good!! Definitely a winner!!

bellanlivismom
02-21-2008, 06:54 PM
That is what I got too, I have not opened the mixed nuts yet...but YUM-O. I will be ordering more of these!! Thanks SR!

piglet-for-me
02-22-2008, 11:47 AM
I ordered the almonds for my 8 year old who loves almonds. He took one look at them, turned up his nose and said too salty. :confused: Of course, my husband and I had no problem making a dent in them.

We also received the pistachios which were just as good.

:love:

I love that they look nice enough to give as a gift. I can see putting them in a gift basket with some chocolate & cookies as a nice neighbor gift at Christmas. I will be ordering again.

Sunni
02-25-2008, 08:21 AM
THe nuts were a big hit here also. I couldn't believe how fast them came also. I sent my DSIL home with a bag. He called to say how much he loved them. My DH asked yesterday if I could order some more for him as he is getting low. I thought they were delicious too. I just wanted to share and off I go to order some more.

SunshineGirl
03-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Good news!!! We managed to get a VERY exclusive coupon from them for $5 off of $40. This is awesome considering that they have free shipping as well. We have eaten almost the entire order that I placed last month!! Cindy is getting up the coupon right now. They've never done a coupon for a rewards site before, so we don't know how long it will last for sure.

bellanlivismom
03-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Whoo hooo!!!! Glad I waited to place my next order!

askomsky
03-03-2008, 04:52 PM
So exclusive that it's not even in their system yet! I was going to try them before but this was hte incentive I needed. but when I try to put the code in it says "Sorry, the specified coupon do not exist in our system database."
help!

SunshineGirl
03-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Is it working now?

sunshinecindy
03-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Yes, it has always worked, I was just getting it going when you posted and it took a minute to kick in. I think that happens alot when its a new code for us exclusively.

askomsky
03-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Yes, it has always worked, I was just getting it going when you posted and it took a minute to kick in. I think that happens alot when its a new code for us exclusively.

Yeah I figured I was quick on the draw! I placed the order almost mins after Tricia posted it. I saw the coupon code up so I figured I was good to go.
I just placed my order and tried twice, waited a few mins did a few things it worked the 3rd time.

Thank you!

SunshineGirl
03-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah I figured I was quick on the draw! I placed the order almost mins after Tricia posted it. I saw the coupon code up so I figured I was good to go.
I just placed my order and tried twice, waited a few mins did a few things it worked the 3rd time.

Thank you!

Looks like your order came through fine. :)

sunshinecindy
03-04-2008, 10:31 AM
OMG, I just ate a sample bag of the mixed nuts that I got at the Summitt. Ya, I know, poor breakfast but they were calling my name. They are simply the best I've ever eaten. I've ordered a few different kinds on the net, and Tricia has sent us some, but these are unreal. So FRESH, no peanuts. Phenomenal. I'm going to have to order some for DH, he LOVES nuts. Anytime he is watching sports (right now its NASCAR) he likes to munch on them, and from what i can tell, they are a lot healthier then chips.

bellanlivismom
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I broke down and ordered more of these...they were sooooooooo good. Thanks SR!!

SunshineGirl
03-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Credits seem to be coming in well on these! I just posted everything that came in through midnight last night.

SunshineGirl
03-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I just got my second order from them. Fabulous!!! I am partial to the mixed nuts, and SG likes the peanuts. If anyone is thinking at all about trying these, now is definitely the time. I just saw the other coupon that NutsOnTheNet released to sites that are *not* among their favorites and it is $5 off of $100. So our limited time coupon is a REALLY awesome one!

disney_girl
03-07-2008, 01:53 PM
I may have to place another order with that coupon! They are fabulous!! I got the cashews and mixed nuts. Both were awesome but my favorite was the cashews- they just melt in your mouth!! Yum!! I think this would make a great bday gift for my Dad- you know it's always hard to find things for some people! If you haven't already ordered from them, you really should give them a try!!:)

bellanlivismom
03-07-2008, 02:27 PM
They have real people on their phones too!! I got my order yesterday and I did not get what I ordered. I got pistachios instead of macadamias, they were FANTASTIC in trying to help get things fixed. I am waiting for a call back from them this afternoon! :)

My youngest DD (2) has decided that she REALLY LIKES the almonds. What a weirdo!!!