PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

disneyfreak7
02-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I have been trying to sign up for offers the last 3 days and I am logged in at the time. When I go to move ofer into pending it brings me to "you must be logged in as a member". I have signed up for 3 of the Feb 14 offers and have not received credit for any of them. Why is this happening?:computer:

SunshineGirl
02-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Are you logging in through AOL or some other service that changes your IP address frequently? Or maybe are you not allowing cookies?

disneyfreak7
02-14-2008, 07:32 PM
I am using my home page comcast.net, I have been using this since I joined SR. This may sound stupid, but how do I allow cookies?

wilsonfamily4
02-14-2008, 07:41 PM
no question is stupid.

I go up to tools in the upper right corner. Then down to interent options. Then go to privacy and move your slider to accept cookies.

disneyfreak7
02-14-2008, 07:57 PM
:hugs: I just checked and it was set at Low. Do I set it on "allow all cookies"?

Please pray for the 17 shooting victims at Northern Illinois University. What a tragedy. I have several friends with children attending there.:hugs:

m 'n c
02-14-2008, 08:03 PM
I have mine set to allow all cookies, allow session cookies, and override cookies. Give that a try.

I am not familar with comcast but if its a browser they developed I would not use it for SR. I'd just use it for general surfing and open up an Internet Explorer window for SR.