PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into Account History?

bartleby1
02-14-2008, 05:41 PM
When I click on "Account History", I'm getting the following:

We are sorry. We have experienced an error processing your request.
We have logged your request and have notified the appropriate people to resolve it. Click here to go back to your previous page.

Is it just me? I want to try the new offer but want to make sure everything is ok first.

sunshinecindy
02-14-2008, 05:43 PM

We have logged your request and have notified the appropriate people to resolve it. Click here to go back to your previous page.

Is it just me? I want to try the new offer but want to make sure everything is ok first.

I just got into mine, but I'm seeing a little lag in my SR mail, so maybe there is a problem. I'd wait a few minutes then try again.

bartleby1
02-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Hmmm... seems to be ok now. Thanks for the response!

PSL1013
02-14-2008, 05:46 PM

Same thing was happening to me too, I rebooted my PC and still nothing but just a second ago, I got in, so I think what ever it was is fine now!

lanny76
02-14-2008, 06:21 PM
I got the same sort of message but when I clicked on the category most popular offers. So I just clicked on a different category and got it fine.