PDA

View Full Version : Buy.com-FAST

disney_girl
02-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow...I placed an order with Buy.com yesterday at 10:30am and UPS just delivered the package at 3pm today!! It was just regular shipping and I certainly didn't expect it so soon! Awesome service!!:)

Magical JenK
02-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Ok, I've gotta find out what But.com sells!! That's too funny....and congrats on your credit of course!

disney_girl
02-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok, I've gotta find out what But.com sells!! That's too funny....and congrats on your credit of course!

Geez. :blush: ..you're too fast! I thought I edited fast enough LOL. That's what I get for typing one handed while holding a baby :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
02-15-2008, 05:45 PM
I was about to come move this thread to the "Adult" section of the forum. LOL!

I've always had pretty good luck with Buy.com. One of the last two years (I can't remember which), I ordered like 8 different things from them at different times and they all got here quickly. I may have to check them out this weekend because a certain male Sunshine member has a birthday in two weeks...

Magical JenK
02-15-2008, 05:48 PM
I was about to come move this thread to the "Adult" section of the forum. LOL!

I've always had pretty good luck with Buy.com. One of the last two years (I can't remember which), I ordered like 8 different things from them at different times and they all got here quickly. I may have to check them out this weekend because a certain male Sunshine member has a birthday in two weeks...

Do we HAVE an adult section of the forum???:rotfl:

Magical JenK
02-15-2008, 05:49 PM
Geez. :blush: ..you're too fast! I thought I edited fast enough LOL. That's what I get for typing one handed while holding a baby :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Got it...but maybe we should start a But.com?! Ha!

SunshineGirl
02-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Do we HAVE an adult section of the forum???:rotfl:

With the things some of you potty mouths talk about, we need one! :p

Magical JenK
02-15-2008, 05:53 PM
With the things some of you potty mouths talk about, we need one! :p

Us potty mouths huh?! I see you're not going to include your innocent self then huh?! :angel:

But honestly, can you imagine what our potty mouths could come up w/if we had an entire section of the forum????????????????????????? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Us potty mouths huh?! I see you're not going to include your innocent self then huh?! :angel:

But honestly, can you imagine what our potty mouths could come up w/if we had an entire section of the forum????????????????????????? :rotfl:

If you are talking about that whole Boudoir Essentials and Booty Parlor thing, let's just say that there's a reason the SR IT department has been happy lately. :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
02-15-2008, 07:23 PM
If you are talking about that whole Boudoir Essentials and Booty Parlor thing, let's just say that there's a reason the SR IT department has been happy lately. :rotfl:

Alright, it's that kind of weather! Baby making weather, that is!:angel: