PDA

View Full Version : Other Offers page

couponqueen
06-27-2011, 11:00 AM
I was wondering if anyone ever finds anything worth the extra credits on the "offers/contests" page. I'm certainly not going to purchase something just to get a few cents or a couple of dollars.

maybe there can be a thread where we can post which ones are truly good deals....????

SunshineGirl
06-27-2011, 11:09 AM
My personal favorite was Netflix because I was going to join anyway.

Love2Shop
06-27-2011, 03:27 PM
I really love the Vistaprint offers, they have great products for free all you pay for is shipping. I've gotten mugs, t-shirts, address labels, cards, even a photo calendar. Also makes great gifts!

I also really like Disney Movie Rewards, since I buy a ton of Disney movies. But I wait until they have a really good deal going like the combos w/ free shipping or buy 1 get 1 50% off. I still haven't fufilled my agreement yet.

jnorth1007
06-27-2011, 04:19 PM
The book clubs were always a good one for me. I love to read and most of them paid $12 or so for you to join and buy a few books. Most of them dont send out the cards anymore that you have to send back so you can buy at your own pace. I loved those! There are also sometimes As Seen On TV offers on there that I have done because my kids or hubby wanted the items anyway...Bendaroos and Ped Egg come to mind as ones I have done before.

lkat
06-27-2011, 06:36 PM
I've used Vista Print a few times. So far for post its for my daughter (SO CUTE!) and return address labels several times which especially came in handy for Christmas cards. They're a really easy and fun site to use!