PDA

View Full Version : President30

OhMari
02-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Bagsbuy has a 20% off today on their website. Tricia has a link for 10%, but when I got there, it had a 20% off today for Presidents Day.

I got my luggage on sale, plus the 20% off. 4 piece luggage and all 4 bags are large, not 2 large and 2 small. $78.

Plus I get 11% through Sunshine:cooldance:

Now I have my luggage for my WDW Trip and hopefully a Sunshine Cruise :) .

Kycha
02-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Bagsbuy has a 20% off today on their website. Tricia has a link for 10%, but when I got there, it had a 20% off today for Presidents Day.

I got my luggage on sale, plus the 20% off. 4 piece luggage and all 4 bags are large, not 2 large and 2 small. $78.

Plus I get 11% through Sunshine:cooldance:

Now I have my luggage for my WDW Trip and hopefully a Sunshine Cruise :) .

The same deal is going on at Shoebuy.com. The code is presday08. Even though I clicked on SR's 10% link, it still put the 20% code in my shopping cart. Got 2 pair of chocolate mammoth croc's...one for me and one for DMil.:sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
02-18-2008, 09:50 PM
The same deal is going on at Shoebuy.com. The code is presday08. Even though I clicked on SR's 10% link, it still put the 20% code in my shopping cart. Got 2 pair of chocolate mammoth croc's...one for me and one for DMil.:sunshine2:

Thank you! I finally got the black Mammoths I have been waiting for! 20% off PLUS the 10% "member" off! I think they came to $28! And 11% back! If only they would credit this month...I could use it to get back to the big board!

Kycha
02-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Thank you! I finally got the black Mammoths I have been waiting for! 20% off PLUS the 10% "member" off! I think they came to $28! And 11% back! If only they would credit this month...I could use it to get back to the big board!

I hear ya! I have been waiting for the khaki mammoths forever. But, I settled for the chocolate. And I have given up on the big board. I am #7 right now, but for some reason my shopping credits are only crediting sporadically. So, I'm not counting on them to keep me in the top ten till the end of the month.

ligrumpygirl
02-18-2008, 11:37 PM
I am #18 but I am waiting for a lot of things to come in. I HAVE to stop shopping :rotfl: !

Kycha
02-18-2008, 11:53 PM
I am #18 but I am waiting for a lot of things to come in. I HAVE to stop shopping :rotfl: !

Oh! Tell me about it. Don't tell my DH, but I bought a new laptop last night through bestbuy.com.:angel: I'm almost afraid to see what Tricia has up her sleeve for the shopping contest later in the week. I don't know if I can stop myself.:sunshine2:

annieollendorf
02-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Thank You for posting this, OhMari. I wouldn't have known of the 20% off if I hadn't come to the forums last night.

I needed to order 2 suitcases for summer camp and found that is was more economical to order a set:banana: instead of just 2 bags.

April