PDA

View Full Version : What Have You Won from Sunshine Rewards?

SunshineGirl
07-06-2011, 12:50 PM
We're working on our next round of promotions and I thought that it might be fun to have everyone post what they have won from Sunshine Rewards in the past. We've given away small things like credits in a scavenger hunt contest and big things like a Disney cruise. What did you win and how did you win it?

I can start and say that even though I am not eligible for SR contests, I have won contests BECAUSE of SR. We won a Wii from Toys R Us a couple of years ago and have won various smaller prizes at conferences. Most recently I won some earbuds from Vanns. :)

Hedy
07-06-2011, 12:53 PM
$5 in credits from the signature contest when SR forum started
Some more credits frm Crazy credts
Chai from Cybercucina
SR swag including a backsack (i keep my pool stuff in it!), Sunshine to Disney tote, exercise towel, and buttons :)

m 'n c
07-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Speaking of the backpacks - do you have any laying around Tricia? Were they available on Cafe Express? I can't remember but I need another one.

DarcyDog
07-06-2011, 01:30 PM
I won a 6-month membership to the Arcade which I enjoyed very much! I know I've won some other things, but honestly don't remember.

When we had the Pittsburgh SR meetup, Tricia brought some things I absolutely love--the SR bags, SR towels, etc. Love those towels. I keep them in my car for emergencies and also use them when I go on my daily walk--gets hot out there!

Thanks!

m 'n c
07-06-2011, 01:39 PM
I just went through my trouble tickets and from what I can see I have won:

$10 in survey challenges/crazy credits/shopping contests in the forum

Gift of beauty products from the Glow.com forum contest

Slippers in the Crazy for Bargains forum game

dwkay8
07-06-2011, 01:43 PM
I won $5 in a forum contest. I also won a bunch cosmetics in an easy forum contest sometime last year. I got some really amazing stuff, and even used some of it for a wedding I was in!

I also have a friend who isn't on the forums, but she won an Amazon gift card. I can't remember what kind of contest that was.

I love SR contests because I always feel like I have a chance at winning! Thanks Tricia and crew! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
07-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Speaking of the backpacks - do you have any laying around Tricia? Were they available on Cafe Express? I can't remember but I need another one.

I think I do have some! Let me look and see how many I have.

tarheelpat
07-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Favorite Offer Contest -- SR prize pack
Freebie Contest - $5.05 (I think -- looks like it was based on the offers I did)
Ocotober 8 Contest - $10 Amazon certificate

All three of these were in 2008. I think I'm due to win again!:rotfl:

marcymajor
07-06-2011, 02:15 PM
i won $7 in the give us your green survey contest in april.
i won in january in the birthday crazy credits contest (i don't remember what i won - sorry about that).
i also won a gift card from holmes stamp in the holiday contest in january.
i won a pair of slippers in the crazy for bargains 2 pair a day contest.
i won a bag in the post and win again contest.

SCard
07-06-2011, 02:25 PM
$100 gas card in May.:thanks::thanks:

m 'n c
07-06-2011, 02:31 PM
I think I do have some! Let me look and see how many I have.

Save one for me and then let's have a forum contest! I love mine and the towel. Use them all the time for the gym.

bbangel
07-06-2011, 02:39 PM
I won a gift certificate to Amazon in a forum contest when I correctly guessed a movie that Tricia and Cindy had watched - The Gods Must be Crazy! I bought the last Harry Potter with it :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
07-06-2011, 02:53 PM
I've won a couple of times but can't remember what. Kinda confused with the end of quarter SM gifts. LOL.

nurseminnie76
07-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Here are a few of the contests I know I've won. I think there have been others, but not sure. :sunshine:

2008 - Crazy Credits - increased credits for offers
2008 - Christmas in July Contest - Best Buy gift card
2009 - Trifecta Survey Contest - double credits on surveys
2010 - SM Big Fish Games Contest - SR Backpack
2010 - Who wants Disney Store Mickey Ears? - Mickey Ears and SR tote bag

I've also recieved an SR excercise towel, buttons, and sticky notes but not sure if those were from a contest or not.

LOVE SUNSHINE REWARDS CONTESTS! :love:

lkat
07-06-2011, 05:11 PM
I just won a really pretty necklace from the holiday contest this year that I wear A LOT! I love it!

Last year I won a lot of makeup from a glow.com contest that I loved! Found the only sunscreen my daughter and I can wear on our faces from that! It's just about empty, so I have to order more soon! Also found one of my new favorite lip glosses from that too! I LOVE make-up! :love:

And I believe I won $2 from a shopping credits contest last year also. I may have missed some, but like someone else said, I might be thinking of SM Plus gifts :)

I :heart: SR! Can't wait to see what the new promotions are!

fanofree
07-06-2011, 08:23 PM
I've been pretty lucky...won a few times... :clap:

The Teavana Perfect Tea Contest ~ cool tea set
Crazy for Bargains - Two-Pair-A-Day Give-A-Way ~ slippers
Crazy Credits ~ Amazon GC
Surprise Birthday Party Game ~ $10 credit
Paid Click for WDW It's Not Just for Kids ~ won the Restaurant.com GC from the blog.

I think there might have been more, can't remember. :o And I appreciate each and every one!!!! :love:

PSL1013
07-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I counted 4 times that I won something in my TT's...2 pair of slippers from two different contests and the other two prizes must have been for cash because it states that it's been deposited. I also got the towel from our exercise month where we all pledged to complete x amount of exercise per week, I have two of those back packs, pins, sticky notes, the list goes on and on! I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff, just can't remember. :D

sammielynn
07-06-2011, 09:26 PM
I won a gift certificate from Things from Another World. The best was the $250 I won in the member of the month contest. I was hooked on SR from that day on!

OhMari
07-07-2011, 10:51 AM
OMG,
I will try hard to remember.

-I won twice with crazy credits-one was .10 cents and I think the other was .50 cents.
-I won last November- for being a top winner on the Top 8 Board-$10.00
-I just won a $10 ITunes Card for naming my Favorite Merchant.
-I got a box of cookies from a Merchant for commenting about Tricia's mom Cindy and writing something nice about her on SunShine's.
-I think I've been a Super Member for 2 years in a Row and received Pean-nuts, a key chain/bottle holder that I still use to this day-It reminds me to do my survey's at SunShines. Plus the added bonuses of .05 or .10.
-I won a 6 month arcade membership-but I didn't use it, because I get to addicted to those kinds of things and I would never get work done.

I'm still dumbfounded how SunShine's gave away a Disney Cruise a few years ago. It was so much fun and knowing every time you did a survey or purchased a product online-your chances were better and better and went towards your entries to win.

I hope I didn't miss anything!!

mdapiggy
07-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I have won the Big Board Contest in 2008/2009 about 4 times.
I also won in 2010 the Holiday Bonus of $20.00 and I won the My Jewelry Black & White Diamond Heart Necklace which I wear all the time.
I have won a SR tote bag and a 6 month membership to the forum arcade. The necklace is my favorite prize I have ever won anywhere. :love:

StitchandPooh'smom
07-07-2011, 02:50 PM
I won $5 in credits in a survey contest, and I won cookies in a forum contest! :thanks:

brandiramirez
07-07-2011, 03:11 PM
I have worn a 6 month arcade prize, a couple of credits here and there and most recently a $10 starbucks card.

MKCP84
07-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I won Smiley Cookies for shopping contest last Christmas and then also $5 survey challenge, both were greatly appreciated!

katiedid25
07-07-2011, 03:32 PM
I won $100 in gas gift cards in May. :cooldance: