PDA

View Full Version : Barnes & Noble Credit

DarcyDog
07-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Has anyone else ordered through Barnes & Noble in the last 2 weeks and gotten credit? I know there was a problem with ordering through them a few weeks ago, and since then, I've not received credit for any orders that I've placed. Before I file trouble tickets, thought I would check here to see if maybe I was the only one who was having a problem.

iluvamystery89
07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
i placed an order right before their troubles began, and filed a TT about 2 weeks ago...still no credit. i have a feeling something is wrong on B&N's end. i haven't tried to order through them since, for fear i wouldn't get credit. i've never not gotten credit from B&N until now.

lkat
07-07-2011, 09:02 AM
I placed an order around that time as well and submitted a TT because I never received credit and still haven't. I think it's the only time I haven't gotten credit rather quickly, so if it's a lot of us, there must be something going on...

Hope they all credit soon!

SunshineGirl
07-07-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm guessing that we are not going to see any of these even if we file tickets. :( They have been one of the hardest for us to get credits for and just moved networks. I am really hoping that they will not have so many tracking problems on the new network. Or at least give us reasons why they are not giving us the credits.

~Kathie
07-07-2011, 09:56 AM
I purchased a Nook after the issues. No credit and filed a TT. That was a BIG one that really hurt. :( Very disappointed to read this.

DarcyDog
07-07-2011, 02:18 PM
So we should not order thru SR since any future purchases will not credit either?

SunshineGirl
07-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I am actually hopeful that now that they have switched networks the credits will start coming through better.

MdCaterer
07-07-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm guessing that we are not going to see any of these even if we file tickets. :( They have been one of the hardest for us to get credits for and just moved networks. I am really hoping that they will not have so many tracking problems on the new network. Or at least give us reasons why they are not giving us the credits.

That seems wrong to me. If they do not honor thier end of the bargain why continue to offer them as participating merchant.

iluvamystery89
07-07-2011, 09:15 PM
That seems wrong to me. If they do not honor thier end of the bargain why continue to offer them as participating merchant.

i agree. if they're not going to give me credit for my purchase, when i went through the proper channels and gave proof, i won't order from them anymore. i can get my nook books from other sources.
before the issue they had last month, i had NEVER had a B&N purchase not credit. they were always posted to my account within 2-3 days of my order.

MdCaterer
07-07-2011, 09:22 PM
i agree. if they're not going to give me credit for my purchase, when i went through the proper channels and gave proof, i won't order from them anymore. i can get my nook books from other sources.
before the issue they had last month, i had NEVER had a B&N purchase not credit. they were always posted to my account within 2-3 days of my order.

I never had problems with them in the past either and you are right, the credit was always fast to be pending. I will stick with the merchants that do pay!

secretmoney
07-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Has anyone had any luck with their orders crediting lately?

SunshineGirl
07-30-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm seeing credits come through and have not seen any trouble tickets filed for them in a couple of weeks.