PDA

View Full Version : Contest Chatter Thread

m 'n c
07-08-2011, 09:17 AM
We have 2 contests going on right now: Crazy Survey Weekend and Show Us Your Spirit. We'll use this thread to discuss both and leave the other 2 threads to be the official contest entry thread.

SCard
07-08-2011, 09:30 AM
:banana: Crazy Survey Weekend!!! yay!

MdCaterer
07-09-2011, 12:39 AM
I am psyched about the survey contest and completed the 5. The I did a long AMP but it did not credit on the hour, that happened to me yesterday too :( Then I did a second SSI but finished about 3 minutes after midnight so I am afraid it will credit for tomorrow! (Messes me up cause now I don't think I can do a regular SSI tomorrow) Then I got a Samplicous so if nothing else, I am two closer to my 5 for tomorrow/today!!

I wanted to post an update: The AMP had credited by this morning!!! YEAH!!! Also I was able to take the regular SSI today and it credited and for the full $0.60.
SH seems to have some kind of problem as it keeps going to on OUT OF SERVICE Page but I have managed to complete 5 for today also just waiting for the SM survey to credit!

tarheelpat
07-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Surveys are dead to me today. I tried three or four different times and ended up with one. I started trying for tomorrow at 11 and am now going to give up with none an hour and a half later.

I got off to a great start this month, but I've sure slowed down!