PDA

View Full Version : TT question - Angie

ligrumpygirl
02-20-2008, 09:54 PM
As much as I hate to do it, it looks like I will have to to file two TT in the next few days. One has been 15 days so I started to file. The merchant's name is not in the pull-down list.

What do I do?

I am going to wait a few more days for the second one but it was big and I was hoping to get it in February to keep me on the Big Board.

missangie
02-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Open tickets with as much information as you have including confirmation emails. I will do some research and see what I can do.

ligrumpygirl
02-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Under what merchant? Will it let me leave the merchant blank?

missangie
02-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Open an Account Question TT for that one and include all of the regular Credit Request details in the text box.

missangie
02-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks for reminding me on your TT of this discussion last night. I will take a look at it for you today! Just wanted you to know that I saw your comment and felt like a goof for not paying attention that it was from you per my instructions!!

ligrumpygirl
02-21-2008, 12:48 PM
No problem...I am sure you have your hands full! I just hate that I had to file two shopping TT's. I haven't in a while but one of them is large!

missangie
02-21-2008, 01:55 PM
No problem...I am sure you have your hands full! I just hate that I had to file two shopping TT's. I haven't in a while but one of them is large!

I wish I could say it was because I had my hands full--Tricia and Cindy do most of the work around here even when they're traveling. I was just working on three things at once and didn't notice that the ticket was yours. Did you see that the other TT has been resolved.? It's going to be a nice credit when it posts!! :sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
02-21-2008, 03:21 PM
I did see it...sorry for jumping the gun. It is such a big one I wanted to make sure it wasn't lost. Even as much as I shop on here, I am nervous until I get credit!