PDA

View Full Version : Super Excited....

howdyfrtx
02-21-2008, 08:33 PM
We just booked our trip for September....:cooldance: Two great things come along with it.....my sister and her family are going too. They live in Vegas and I haven't seen them in 3 years...then my sister had the 40% off discount that we both got to use. It doesn't get better then this...oh ya it will if we got the free dining:p .

Mom2aPrincess
02-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Sounds great!! I just made a decision today that we are definitly going in August for my daughter's birthday. I so wish I could convince some of my other family to come along...they just don't get our love for Disney. :minnie:

Magical JenK
02-22-2008, 12:11 AM
We just booked our trip for September....:cooldance: Two great things come along with it.....my sister and her family are going too. They live in Vegas and I haven't seen them in 3 years...then my sister had the 40% off discount that we both got to use. It doesn't get better then this...oh ya it will if we got the free dining:p .

Congrats Cindy! That will be so fun to go w/your sister & family!! Where are you going to stay? So fun!!

Just remember to do the math between the 40% or the free dining...you can't use both. Depending on where you're staying & how many people are in your party, the free dining may be a better discount!! It was for us last year!

Congrats again! Let the Happy Dance begin!!
:cooldance: :cooldance:

linanglab
02-22-2008, 06:48 AM
Congrats! I just LOVE booking our trips. I most likely won't be booking anything until July of 2009. But I can dream through everyone else's planning and Trip Reports! Enjoy the planning!

arob414
02-23-2008, 01:48 PM
Congrats!! I would love to go with my sister, we haven't been together since DD12 was a baby.

I booked our airfare, this wk, got round trip for about $175 .:cooldance: Bought all of us new dig cameras and memory cards, baggallinis (thru SR, of course), and I am still shopping. I love planning. Only downside is I am so excited when I go to bed I don't sleep well because I keep waking up thinking about the trip. We have 88 days more to go before our 10 day trip at POFQ.:banana:Can you tell I am excited.:rotfl: