PDA

View Full Version : Doing Repeat Surveys

couponqueen
07-12-2011, 06:29 PM
I was wondering if any of you continue to get the same surveys over again. Sometimes a few weeks a part or even a month later. I'm always "allowed" to complete it but some these seem like they've been around for a very long time.

I assume since they let you complete the survey it's OK but just a little strange.

Iteach
07-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I was wondering if any of you continue to get the same surveys over again. Sometimes a few weeks a part or even a month later. I'm always "allowed" to complete it but some these seem like they've been around for a very long time.

I assume since they let you complete the survey it's OK but just a little strange.

Although it may seem like the same survey, there is always a slight variation. The exact same survey would not come up for you a second time once you have completed it, even if it's been a week or a few weeks. Formats can look very much the same, but the products may vary, even if just slightly. HTH

OhMari
07-13-2011, 10:38 AM
I noticed the same survey on different Survey Sites.
And they do have a slight variation.
Sometimes I will opt out, because at the end of the survey it sometimes recognizes you and throws you out.