PDA

View Full Version : GF survey, HELP

mia214jia
02-23-2008, 09:06 AM
I got this posted out of Daily Surveys Thread because I was getting the same thing this AM. :angel:

Originally Posted by spring
I keep getting this message this morning when I try for a daily survey:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

Then it closes out to tabs, effectively kicking me out of Greenfield and SR. It is over 24 hours since I took the last one, so I know that's not the problem. I tried clearing cookies, but that didn't help. I had no trouble doing an OTX survey so I don't think it is my computer. Luckily, I was able to file a trouble report.

I came in here to see if there is anyone else getting this...
Angie I know everyone else is gone to Vegas. But is there anything yo can do or let us know how long GF will be like this? :(
Thanks, Michelle

lanny76
02-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Yes, last night and this morning I have been getting that error message - so I didn't get a survyey yesterday, and probably not today either! I wonder if everyone is getting this, or just some.

mia214jia
02-23-2008, 09:35 AM
I think are quite a few of us getting this. Thats why I made a new thread. Im not asking for any miracle. I just wanted to put it out there because its close to the end of the month and I know most everyone wants to get in on the bonus. I just need 1 more! :rotfl: Hopefully it wont be long and its just a glitch with GF.

MamaO
02-23-2008, 09:53 AM
I think are quite a few of us getting this. Thats why I made a new thread. Im not asking for any miracle. I just wanted to put it out there because its close to the end of the month and I know most everyone wants to get in on the bonus. I just need 1 more! :rotfl: Hopefully it wont be long and its just a glitch with GF.

It's good to know it's not just me getting this message - same thing has been happening from my computer since last night.

ligrumpygirl
02-23-2008, 10:00 AM
I got a survey yesterday but today but today I got that message.

bartleby1
02-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Same message here. :(

askomsky
02-23-2008, 10:14 AM
I was able to get my survey's yesterday morning both daily and SM but I know others were having this problem last night and I'm getting the same error this morning.

fanofree
02-23-2008, 10:22 AM
I had a problem last night - but a different message. Now I'm getting the message posted above.

piglet-for-me
02-23-2008, 10:48 AM
It looks to be working now as I just completed a survey.

mia214jia
02-23-2008, 12:11 PM
I think your right Piglet, I got in on one just now!!! Yay!

lanny76
02-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Yes, I got one too, my 1st try, so whatever it was, they got it fixed quickly!:sunshine2:

MdCaterer
02-24-2008, 09:17 PM
I haven't even tried