PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Tickets -- is there a time limit on resolving?

tarheelpat
07-15-2011, 05:39 PM
I have a couple of really old Trouble Tickets that were never resolved. The last thing indicated is that they were "submitted to merchant."

Do these ever get resolved? At what point do you assume they won't? Both are merchants I've used before, so it seems odd that nothing happened. I also have a month-old one, but I'm more optimistic about it.

m 'n c
07-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I had a random TT from December/January that was resolved in May. So never give up hope and SR still tries to resolve them even past the stated 90 days.

MdCaterer
07-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Yes, don't give up I just had two that were 3 months old credit!!!!
Thank you Ashleigh!!!! You rock!!!!!

tarheelpat
07-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Mine are older than that, so they're probably dead.

The recent one is about a month old and big -- almost $8. I'll keep my fingers crossed for it.

SCard
07-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Good to know. I have a Bath + Body Works that is over 30 days and another going back to last October (I am guessing there is no hope for that one).

Three4Me
07-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi guys! If you want to send me a new TT that references the TT numbers you are referring to I can look into those and see what is going on. :sunshine2:

tarheelpat
08-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks to Ashleigh's persistence, I've already gotten credit for one of my old Trouble Tickets!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Hi guys! If you want to send me a new TT that references the TT numbers you are referring to I can look into those and see what is going on. :sunshine2:

Ashleigh,

I have three old TTs that also just say submitted to merchant. Do you want me to send a new TT referencing those numbers, or should I just close them out?

Thank you! :sunshine:

fanofree
08-07-2011, 09:22 PM
I have two from last Christmas shopping season. I doubt there is any hope, but they sit there, looking at me funny, everytime I need to file a new TT. I guess I never closed them because I hate to give up.

Three4Me
08-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Ashleigh,

I have three old TTs that also just say submitted to merchant. Do you want me to send a new TT referencing those numbers, or should I just close them out?

Thank you! :sunshine:

Please send me a TT referencing those and I will be happy to look into those for you ASAP!

Thanks,
Ashleigh

Three4Me
08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
I have two from last Christmas shopping season. I doubt there is any hope, but they sit there, looking at me funny, everytime I need to file a new TT. I guess I never closed them because I hate to give up.

Please send me a TT with the two old TT's numbers and I will be happy to look into those for you.:sunshine:

Thanks,
Ashleigh

StitchandPooh'smom
08-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Please send me a TT referencing those and I will be happy to look into those for you ASAP!

Thanks,
Ashleigh

Thanks! :sunshine: I had kind of given up, but I also couldn't bring myself to close them just in case! :)

StitchandPooh'smom
08-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Ashleigh - you rock! Those were old credits that you found! :party:

fanofree
08-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Please send me a TT with the two old TT's numbers and I will be happy to look into those for you.:sunshine:

Thanks,
Ashleigh

I'm off to try ~ you'd have to be a miracle worker to find these! :sunshine2:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-09-2011, 07:26 AM
I'm off to try ~ you'd have to be a miracle worker to find these! :sunshine2:

I'm thinking she is - she found two credits of mine from last fall. :sunshine:

tarheelpat
08-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Ashleigh is a amazing. My $7.20 Circuit City credit is now pending. Thanks so much.

spring
08-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you so much for getting me my Sears credit from 5/3/11! I'd given up all hope.:banana::banana::banana:

Quick question: since I have waited 97 days to receive this credit, is there a reason it has been put on a 10 day hold?:confused: That seems a bit odd, but I'm glad to get the credit either way.

MdCaterer
08-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Thank you so much for getting me my Sears credit from 5/3/11! I'd given up all hope.:banana::banana::banana:

Quick question: since I have waited 97 days to receive this credit, is there a reason it has been put on a 10 day hold?:confused: That seems a bit odd, but I'm glad to get the credit either way.

I was just coming on to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for getting me my Sears credit from 5/18!!!!! You rock Ashleigh!!! :party: :thanks:

Hawleys
08-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Another shout out to Ashleigh who found my Orbitz credit and dug up an ANCIENT credit from my Christmas shopping.

Thank you Sunshine Rewards! :sunshine2:

vickis3js
09-07-2011, 12:24 PM
I am pretty new to this so how long do you normally wait for the TT? I have 2 one from June and one from July. I know I had one when I first joined and it was resolved really quickly. Should I just keep waiting?

m 'n c
09-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Depending on the merchant they can take a little bit. I know with some hotels they only allow TTs to be submitted once a month and send batches of credits back once a month. Others like ex-cash back site Ebay would take their sweet time and typically denied credit. So just hang in there and you never know what will happen.

OregonGirlie
11-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Is there any way I could get help with my TT? It was a nearly $800 hotel stay from Mariott in Aug that is still pending. :( Ticket number is 8780.

On a side note - I am SO frustrated with Mariott, they haven't credited our rewards card for the stays either! We should have a free night by now, but don't.

jnorth1007
11-15-2011, 03:28 PM
There is no way to get help with TT's through the forum. If it hasn't been closed and still says submitted to merchant then it means they are still working on it. I wish I had a better answer for you but once they are submitted to the merchant it is in their hands. I know for a fact though that Ashley works on them constantly and continues to try until they are rejected or paid.

Three4Me
11-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Is there any way I could get help with my TT? It was a nearly $800 hotel stay from Mariott in Aug that is still pending. :( Ticket number is 8780.

On a side note - I am SO frustrated with Mariott, they haven't credited our rewards card for the stays either! We should have a free night by now, but don't.

I am sent you a message via the TT 8780:sunshine:

MdCaterer
11-15-2011, 06:34 PM
It is frustrating just having a TT hang there for months. But I do know from personal experience that Ashley and Tricia do work on these and continue to try and get them resolved. I have has some credit after many many months. Good luck!

mellymel261
06-16-2012, 10:37 PM
I just wanted to know how we follow up on trouble tickets, I have 1 that is 8% cash back and one that is $4 offer so those are pretty high rewards to add to my balance. Thanks!

Three4Me
06-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Please send me a TT referencing those two and I will take care of it. I am sorry for the delay.

mellymel261
06-20-2012, 08:57 PM
thanks ashley for your help, I tried replying to one of the closed tickets but i couldnt.....the shutterfly should have been $4 for a new account but I only got the % of the sale....

Three4Me
06-21-2012, 01:16 PM
thanks ashley for your help, I tried replying to one of the closed tickets but i couldnt.....the shutterfly should have been $4 for a new account but I only got the % of the sale....

I am so sorry about that. I will take care of that right now.

iluvamystery89
06-23-2012, 11:31 PM
:)
got a shutterfly order i need to file a TT for. thanks for the reminder!